Indium Corporation has earned the SMT China Vision Award for its Indium10.1HF solder paste at NEPCON China.
The SMT China Vision Award recognizes domestic and international companies with innovative products and technologies in SMT methods, processes, materials, equipment, software, and management services. Each product entry was evaluated based on its creativeness, technological advancement, and contributions to help reduce cost, improve quality, increase efficiency, enhance reliability, ensure safety, and protect the environment.
Indium10.1HF is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste specifically formulated to achieve ultra-low voiding, especially in bottom terminated component (BTC) assemblies.
In addition to the ultra-low voiding, Indium10.1HF has a variety of characteristics including:
- High ECM performance under low standoff components, RF shields without proper ventilation, and components in low-clearance cavities
- Solder beading minimization
- Very low bridging, slump, and solder balling
- Excellent wetting to a variety of common fresh and aged metallizations and surface finishes
- High print transfer efficiency with low variation
For more information about Indium10.1HF Solder Paste or Indium Corporation's complete Pb-free solder paste series, visit http://www.indium.com/solder-paste-and-powders/lead-free/
Indium10.1HF solder paste wins SMT China Vision Award
DIGITIMES' editorial team was not involved in the creation or production of this content. Companies looking to contribute commercial news or press releases are welcome to contact us.