中文網
Taipei
Tue, May 17, 2022
23:20
mostly cloudy
21°C
CONNECT WITH US

Aten International to increase production in Thailand

Ninelu Tu, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES 0

Aten International CFO Stephen Chen (right) and vice president Nocholas Lin. Credit: DIGITIMES

KVM device maker Aten International, to cope with changes in global economic situation and trading environment, will gradually decrease production in China to 25% of its total production, that in Taiwan to 25% and hike that in Thailand to 50% in 2025,...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
Related stories