中文網
Taipei
Sun, Jan 23, 2022
08:30
light rain
17°C
CONNECT WITH US
FSP
Sponsored

Commentary: Top ten notebook brands are taking market share off clone brands

Ruby Huang, Commentary; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES 0

The top ten notebook brands have taken an 85% share of the market in the fourth quarter of 2006 leaving the remaining 15% to other clone brands. The percentage market share for clone brands has almost halved compared to that from the first quarter of...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
Categories
Related stories