Epistar to merge with subsidiary Chip Star

Siu Han, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES Asia 0

LED epitaxial wafer and chip maker Epistar has announced it will merge with its subsidiary Chip Star. Episits currently holds a 97.95% stake in Chip Star and will acquire the remaining 2.05% at NT$1.46 per share.

The premium content you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.