Compal lands 90% of Amazon Kindle orders for 2014, leaving only 10% for Quanta

Aaron Lee, Taipei; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES Asia 0

Amazon has reportedly shifted its entry-level Kindle Fire orders for 2014 from Quanta Computer to Compal Electronics and the entry-level tablet is expected to account for 90% of the US vendor's total Kindle shipments in 2014, according to sources from...

The article requires paid subscription. Subscribe Now