- 9 Jul 2014:
- 8 Jul 2014:
- 7 Jul 2014:According to Canon Watch, this future Mark III successor could have 4K video capability, a feature that is becoming common among several new high-end digital cameras, such as those from Sony and Panasonic.
- Tata Sky announces 4K set-top box with the first ever 4K live broadcast in India (July 5) - Tec2.com IndiaTata Sky announced its plans to launch 4K set-top boxes early next year by showing off a live 4K broadcast of the France vs Germany World Cup 2014 Quarter Final tie. This was the first ever 4K broadcast in India and that too of a live event.
- 4 Jul 2014:Moving to streamed music services can help radio advertisers improve ROI. Streamed music services on smartphones can expose these consumers to advertising during lucrative drive-time commuting periods.
- 3 Jul 2014:
- The A3 also can read aloud tweets, Facebook posts and even the latest Audi news in a mechanized voice; it can display navigation routes on Google Earth maps and access more than 7,000 Internet radio stations worldwide.
- 2 Jul 2014:
- 30 Jun 2014:
- The new "Transformers: Age of Extinction" is the first feature film shot with the Imax 3D Digital Camera, a 3D, 4K. It's a beast, but small enough for director Michael Bay's dynamic movie-making style.
- Android Wear, Android TV, and Android Auto are free from manufacturer customizations: Good news or bad news? (June 29) - TechReviewsGoogle held a smashing I/O conference a few days ago where Android took center stage and commanded most of what the search company had to show and talk about. The most exciting Android related announcements are Android Wear, Android TV, and Android Auto.
- 27 Jun 2014:
- 26 Jun 2014:
- 25 Jun 2014:
- 24 Jun 2014:
- 23 Jun 2014:
- Ultra HD 4k HDTVs a waste of money over 1080p for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox gamers? (June 22) - InquisitirIs an Ultra HD 4k HDTV a waste of money in comparison to the now standard 1080p when it comes to PC, PlayStation, and Xbox gamers?
- 20 Jun 2014:
- Iceleads announces opening of Taiwan Branch Office to grasp local opportunities
- U-Reach delivers the largest and highest scalability standalone HDD/SSD Duplicator
- EverFocus will exhibit at Security Essen 2014 for showcasing the brand new solutions
- German MSO Tele Columbus chooses Compal Broadband Networks advanced cable gateway to support its growth strategy
- ABB and Volvo form global partnership for electric and hybrid bus fast-charging
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Google to expand Chromebooks into consumer market
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Turning a smartphone into a PC in a pocket: Q&A with Analogix
- Intel discloses newest microarchitecture and 14nm process details
- Google I/O 2014: Samsung expands Gear portfolio with Android Wear
- Apple releases new iPod touch starting at US$199
- Apple introduces new entry-level 21.5-inch iMac
- Computex 2014: Intel unveils innovations for mobile devices, desktops and 2-in-1s
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Computex 2014 will be hosted from June 3-7 at the Taipei World Trade Center in Taiwan.
Notebook ODMs have announced their shipments in June
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
As a long runner in the motherboard industry, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been competing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...