- 21 Jul 2014:
- 16 Jul 2014:
- 15 Jul 2014:
- 14 Jul 2014:
- 11 Jul 2014:
- 10 Jul 2014:
- 9 Jul 2014:The amount of "rich technicians in the computer and hi-tech industry" in the Hsinchu area is decreasing, reports our Chinese-language sister newspaper Commercial Times.
- 8 Jul 2014:
- 7 Jul 2014:According to Canon Watch, this future Mark III successor could have 4K video capability, a feature that is becoming common among several new high-end digital cameras, such as those from Sony and Panasonic.
- Tata Sky announces 4K set-top box with the first ever 4K live broadcast in India (July 5) - Tec2.com IndiaTata Sky announced its plans to launch 4K set-top boxes early next year by showing off a live 4K broadcast of the France vs Germany World Cup 2014 Quarter Final tie. This was the first ever 4K broadcast in India and that too of a live event.
- 4 Jul 2014:Moving to streamed music services can help radio advertisers improve ROI. Streamed music services on smartphones can expose these consumers to advertising during lucrative drive-time commuting periods.
- 3 Jul 2014:
- The A3 also can read aloud tweets, Facebook posts and even the latest Audi news in a mechanized voice; it can display navigation routes on Google Earth maps and access more than 7,000 Internet radio stations worldwide.
- 2 Jul 2014:
- 30 Jun 2014:
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Digitimes Research: Skylake processor delay to weaken Windows 10 notebook demand
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Digitimes Research: Intel to see strong shipment growth for Education Tablets in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Apple has released its new iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and new iMac on October 17, 2014
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has split into two companies: HP Inc. and HP Enterprises, looking to improve its operation efficiency
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...