- 6 Jun 2014:
- 5 Jun 2014:
- 4 Jun 2014:
- 3 Jun 2014:
- Broadcom has announced it is exploring strategic alternatives for its cellular baseband business, including a potential sale or wind-down.
- 30 May 2014:In the post-Jobs era, did Apple just drop $3 billion on cool?
- 29 May 2014:
- 28 May 2014:
- 27 May 2014:Sony has taken steps toward selling PlayStation gaming consoles in China as chief executive Kazuo Hirai seeks to tap players in the world's largest market and rebound from a projected sixth loss in seven years.
- Interest in Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference increased a few notches on Monday thanks to a new report that claims the Cupertino-based company is planning to reveal a connected smart home initiative during the keynote.
- 26 May 2014:Apple has released a minor update through the OS X 10.9.3. The latest Mavericks Mac operating system offers improved support for 4K display for the 15-MacBook Pro and newest Mac.
- Sony Corp. plans to form joint ventures with a Chinese firm to re-enter that country's game-console market, as it bets on strong PlayStation sales to help turn around its troubled consumer-electronics division.
- 22 May 2014:
- 21 May 2014:
- 20 May 2014:Google has opened up an Instagram account.
- Google has held talks to purchase video service Twitch Interactive Inc. to boost its YouTube site, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
- 19 May 2014:
- 6 May 2014:Netflix began offering 4K streams last month. On Friday, the company took to its blog to talk up its capabilities and the future of the ultra high-def format for the streaming service.
- 29 Apr 2014:The US Department of Homeland Security is advising Americans not to use the Internet Explorer Web browser until a fix is found for a serious security flaw that came to light over the weekend.
- 25 Apr 2014:
- 21 Apr 2014:
- When Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's devices and services business closes, the software giant plans to rename Nokia Oyj to Microsoft Mobile Oy, according to a letter sent to suppliers.
- The highly sophisticated tool for protecting from data security vulnerabilities - MEjW TP-400-I
- GIGABYTE launches new X99 series motherboards
- Lanner Establishes Internet of Things Business Unit, Announcing Readiness for the IoT Era
- G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Achieves DDR4 Memory Record at 4004MHz On ASUS ROG X99 Rampage V Extreme Motherboard and Intel Core i7-5930K CPU
- Iceleads announces opening of Taiwan Branch Office to grasp local opportunities
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Digitimes Research: Intel to see strong tablet AP shipments in 2H14
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
- Digitimes Research: Asustek detachable devices face size hurdle
- Digitimes Research: Apple refocuses on 9.7-inch iPad in 2H14
- Commentary: Time is running out for console makers to clean up GamerGate
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
IFA 2014 will be hosted from September 5-10 in Berlin, Germany.
Foxconn's plants in Shenzhen, China were said to have caused employees to develop leukaemia, but Foxconn has refuted the saying.
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...