Provision of the Service
DIGITIMES does not guarantee uninterrupted service. In the event of an interruption of the Service, we will make all reasonable effort to promptly restore service.
DIGITIMES attempts to ensure the accuracy of the information it publishes at the time of publication but does not accept liability for any loss resulting from use of information it provides. Apart from grammatical corrections and recasting that does not affect meaning, DIGITIMES publishes correction notices for any changes made to previous articles.
The information you provide on the DIGITIMES registration page must be true and accurate and updated in a timely fashion.
If our email to you is undeliverable, after ten (10) tries we will remove your address from our mailing list. You could then re-apply for email service through the Update/renew my account page.
Changes in the Service
All changes to the Service will be announced on the main page and in emails to members. Price increases (applicable only to new members and renewal of membership) will be announced at least 30 days in advance. Other changes may be effective immediately upon announcement.
Termination of service
Subscriptions for the Service must be paid for in advance. DIGITIMES will send you a renewal reminder before the expiration of your subscription.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse to provide service if you violate any of the terms of this agreement. If DIGITIMES terminates your account in this way, it will provide you with a pro-rated refund.
Subscriptions that include access to research reports cannot be canceled until the subscription period is finished. However, subscribers to news content can cancel their subscription for a full refund within two weeks of subscribing. After that subscribers can cancel at any time and receive a refund of their annual fee prorated for the period of time the service was used minus a cancellation fee of 25% of the annual fee.
Customer acceptance of terms and conditions
Use of the Service is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. By accessing the member-only areas of the Service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
DIGITIMES does not guarantee the accuracy of any content, data or information sourced on Digitimes.com and is not liable for any errors, factual or otherwise, in any article, report or multimedia item accessed by DIGITIMES' free and paying customers. It is the responsibility of the customer to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or appropriateness of any information provided by DIGITIMES or found on the Digitimes.com website.
The terms and conditions in this contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. Both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of China.
- eCloudvalley-AWS leader in the greater China region
- Advantest to showcase ATE Solutions at SEMICON Southeast Asia, April 25-27 in Penang
- Innodisk's latest SSD hits the sweet spot
- Microtips pioneers wireless charging platform development to jointly create an industry ecosystem
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Microtips focuses on continuing revenue growth rather than rapid expansion
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...