Through the Traditional Chinese newspaper and website, DIGITIMES reaches more than 100,000 professionals in more than 1,300 IT-related companies in Taiwan every working day. The DIGITIMES English website adds a global flavor with around 30,000 visitors every day, 50% from North America, 19% from Asia and 15% from Europe.
The slogan at DIGITIMES is "Media, Marketing, Consulting." This represents the three main areas DIGITIMES strives to enrich the Greater China IT and high tech market by helping companies gain a better understanding of the trends and players in the global industry, as well as providing opportunities for players worldwide to connect in a win-win business relationship.
DIGITIMES publishes a daily Chinese newspaper every Monday-Friday that feature around 100 news stories focusing on The Greater China IT and high-tech supply chains, along with key news items about companies and trends that shape global IT trends. With a daily circulation of about 65,000 copies, over 45,000 daily email newsletters and the Traditional and Simplified Chinese websites providing content to over 150,000 unique visitors each month, no other publication has a similar focus or comparable reach into the supply side of the global IT industry. The content of the newspaper and websites consists of sections devoted to news for IT&CE devices and peripherals, mobile devices, solar, semiconductors, optoelectronics, IT, networking and communications, finance and Internet of Things (IoT) and software.
Founded in 2000, two years after the Chinese-language newspaper and website, the English-language website bridges cultural and language gaps and tells the world what's happening in Taiwan's hi-tech industry. About 400,000 visitors each month demonstrate the importance of Taiwan's industry and the unique reach that DIGITIMES has developed. Unlike most media, only about 10% of the readers of the English-language edition are "local." Just under 50% of DIGITIMES' readers are based in North America and around 15% are from Europe.
In addition to reporting on the daily events trending in the global IT and high tech industries, DIGITIMES also strives to provide companies in Greater China the opportunity to capitalize on the most up-to-date and optimal technologies to make their businesses successful. To achieve this goal, DIGITIMES provides marketing services that connect players worldwide with their potential partners in China. These services run the gamut from translating technology content into Chinese to directly connecting companies through our Digital Technology Forums (DTF) and Digitial Application Forums (DAF) that are run as an annual series.
DIGITIMES offers a variety of event services for Greater China, including hosting two different Forum series; co-sponsoring events tailored to a company's specific goals; and providing marketing and media services to help companies attending tradeshows in Taiwan and China.
DIGITIMES has more than 15 years' experience providing professional marketing services in the Greater China region and is the ideal virtual marketing assistant to help you connect with customers in the market and provide you with opportunities to find potential business partners. In addition to event hosting and media services, DIGITIMES offers unrivaled expertise in translation, design & publication of marketing collateral, sales and marketing consulting for firms looking to establish a presence in China and more.
Whether you are looking to establish your company in the China market or you are simply attending a tradeshow in the region, DIGITIMES is the right partner to help you optimize your media reach through our turnkey solutions that cover translation, press release distribution, content marketing and consulting on how to connect with appropriate local media outlets.
DIGITIMES has provided translation services to more than 100 businesses and government bodies, while also providing consulting services for drawing up and distributing marketing material, such as press releases, company profiles and whitepapers, targeted for Chinese language markets.
DIGITIMES Research is the research arm of DIGITIMES Inc., Taiwan's leading high-tech media outlet. Operating as an independent business unit, DIGITIMES Research focuses on monitoring key high-tech industries, while also guiding clients toward suitable new businesses. DIGITIMES provides market intelligence and analysis to more than 1000 corporate customers worldwide. Research and consulting services cover a full range of industries, including information and communications technology (ICT), flat panel display (FPD), LEDs, semiconductor design and manufacturing.
- Annual Tracker Services
- DIGITIMES Research Special Reports
- CAYIN's latest digital signage player debuts at InfoComm China 2017
- Advantest VOICE 2017 U.S. and China keynote speakers announced
- QSAN launches XS3200 series SAN storage systems for SMB/enterprise market
- UMC and Synopsys collaboration speeds 14-nm custom design
- Advantest and W2BI to Exhibit Advanced Test Solutions at Mobile World Congress
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...