- 13 May 2013:April revenues for Taiwan's IT companies are now available in our financial section.
- 2 May 2013:An April 23 article has been amended. "Can you provide some examples of companies that have developed MEMS-enabled energy harvesting products?" has been changed to "What are some examples of MEMS-enabled energy applications?"
- 30 Apr 2013:Due to holidays in Taiwan on Wednesday, May 1, there will be no website updates or daily email.
- 19 Apr 2013:4Q 2012 financial reports for Taiwan's IT companies are now available in our financial section.
- 11 Apr 2013:March revenues for Taiwan's IT companies are now available in our financial section.
- 9 Apr 2013:An April 3 article incorrectly stated that Globalfoundries held a 13% stake in Socle. Globalfoundries is Socle's largest shareholder, owning about 40% of the IC design service company.
- 3 Apr 2013:Due to holidays in Taiwan, April 4-5, we will not be updating our website or sending out our daily email.
- 2 Apr 2013:A March 26 article has been revised to clarify the development and release date of Amazon's reported smartphone.
- 13 Mar 2013:February revenues for Taiwan's IT companies are now available in our financial section.
- 8 Mar 2013:A March 5 article has been revised to clarify some remarks concerning InvenSense's product development.
- 27 Feb 2013:Due to a holiday in Taiwan on Thursday, February 28, we will not be updating our website or sending out our daily email.
- 26 Feb 2013:Due to a fire at our ISP, the DIGITIMES website was unavailable from Monday (Feb. 25) afternoon through Tuesday morning (Feb. 26), meaning the daily newsletter was not sent on Feb. 25. The Tuesday newsletter will include stories from the past two days. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 8 Feb 2013:During the Lunar New Year holidays (Feb 9 - Feb 17), DIGITIMES will not post any news updates or send out its daily newsletter. Happy New Year!
- 6 Feb 2013:A February 4 article had incorrect figures for the VIS 1Q13 gross margin forecast. In the first quarter of 2013, VIS expects to post a 27-29% gross margin, up from 25% in fourth-quarter 2012.
- 14 Jan 2013:December revenues for Taiwan's IT companies are now available in our financial section.
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Digital Network Fuels Opportunities in Vehicle Surveillance Market
- Advantech Redefines Entry Level Network Application Platforms
- WD shipping world's first 5 mm 2.5-inch hard drive
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...