- iPad shipments expected to decline over 20% in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Transcend 1Q15 sales down, but gross margin up
- GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
- Quanta pushing into private cloud solutions for revenue growth
- Casetek sees weak results in 1Q15 due to rising labor costs and delayed orders
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- Apple and Samsung driving evolution in embedded touch handset displays, says IHS
- Panel pricing showing downward trend in May, says firm
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- Tablet market losing demand
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- China investors near deal to acquire OmniVision
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- MediaTek profits hit 7-quarter low
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- China PV module makers seeking solar cells produced outside of China, Taiwan
- Ichia reports revenues for April
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...