Digitimes Research: Alibaba faced with difficulties expanding overseas
IT + CE | 3min ago
Pulsed RF power semiconductor device markets to exceed US$300 million by 2019, says ABI Research
Bits + chips | 18min ago
Western European Big Data technology and services market to grow by 24.6% CAGR by 2018, says IDC
IT + CE | 29min ago
Middle East and Africa PV market accumulates 12GW pipeline with strong growth potential, says Solarbuzz
Green energy | 49min ago
Worldwide capacity of next-generation advanced batteries expected to increase nearly 1,000-fold by 2023, says Navigant
Green energy | 58min ago
Taiwan market: Microsoft launches Xbox One
IT + CE | 1h 36min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers continue to focus on a-Si panels for high-end smartphones
Displays | 1h 37min ago
LCD monitor, notebook panel pricing increases in September
Displays | 2h ago
DIGITIMES On Demand features free excerpts from reseaerch reports mainly done by our Research team. The full content of these reports is avaliabe upon request. Currently the reports are targeting key business areas and trends for not only The Greater China market but also for global IT and high-tech trends as well.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or comments regarding this service.
- Digitimes Research: Japan TV vendors see their proportion of 50-inch and above size Ultra HD TV sales drop
- Digitimes Research: Intel, Rockchip look to expand x86 presence in tablet AP market
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- ASUSTOR launches high performance AS7008T and AS7010T models designed for enterprise and multimedia applications
- Orbotech advances into the IC packaging industry together with SPTS in SEMICON Taiwan 2014
- The highly sophisticated tool for protecting from data security vulnerabilities - MEjW TP-400-I
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- G.SKILL Releases World's Fastest DDR4 3333MHz Memory, Available Now! The Bleeding Edge of Speed Has Arrived!
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Intel to see strong tablet AP shipments in 2H14
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
- Digitimes Research: Asustek detachable devices face size hurdle
- Digitimes Research: Apple refocuses on 9.7-inch iPad in 2H14
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...