- 23 Aug 2010:
- 19 Aug 2010:
- 19 Jul 2010:HTC and Samsung Electronics on Monday cast the latest rebukes to the assertion by Apple that the iPhone 4's reception problems are shared by other global smartphone makers.
- 16 Jul 2010:
- 15 Jul 2010:ChangeWave conducted a survey between June 14-24 and found that 16.4% of those surveyed were planning to buy a smartphone within the next 90 days,the largest percentage increase since 14.4% planned to buy an smartphone in June 2009. And 52% of prospective buyers said they would purchase an iPhone.
- 28 Jun 2010:This could be an indication of Samsung giving more priority to their mobile phones such as the ?Galaxy S' over HTC and Google.
- 24 Jun 2010:Apple is not content with merely trying to outcompete its pesky Android competitors. It wants to prevent them from even being sold on the market.
- 14 Jun 2010:The industry sees the N8 as an attempt by Nokia to win back customers moving on to a host of phones from Taiwan's HTC - whose phones are based on Android systems - Apple's iPhone 4, and Blackberry.
- 7 Jun 2010:Sprint CEO Dan Hesse finally revealed the pricing and release date of the much anticipated HTC Evo 4G at a special event here Wednesday.
- 3 Jun 2010:
- 29 Apr 2010:Microsoft and HTC signed a patent deal involving HTC's mobile smartphones running the open source Android operating system
- 21 Apr 2010:
- 19 Apr 2010:
- 12 Apr 2010:
- 24 Mar 2010:HTC has announced the launch of its e-commerce site. Consumers can now browse and purchase from a range of HTC phones and accessories, as well as activate their new handset by selecting a rate plan from one of the four nationwide US operators.
- 8 Mar 2010:
- 4 Mar 2010:
- 3 Mar 2010:The lawsuit that Apple filed on Tuesday against HTC opens up a lot of questions about the future of Android phones like the Nexus One and the cellphone market in general.
- 22 Feb 2010:
- 5 Jan 2010:In September 2009, the Android OS was tied for last place in consumers' preference among the major mobile operating systems. Since then, it has surged into second place ahead of all competitors except the iPhone OS.
- 4 Jan 2010:
- 7 Dec 2009:
- 1 Sep 2009:
- 26 Aug 2009:
- 31 Jul 2009:
- 26 Jun 2009:
- 15 Jun 2009:
- 6 May 2009:
- 30 Mar 2009:
- 18 Mar 2009:
- 23 Feb 2009:
- 20 Jan 2009:
- Gadgets made by a host of big-name manufacturers, including Nokia and HTC, could be banned from import into the US, if a patent violation investigation being conducted the US International Trade Commission (ITC) rules in the claimant's favor.
- 22 Dec 2008:
- 13 Oct 2008:
- 24 Sep 2008:
- 23 Sep 2008:
- 17 Sep 2008:
- 16 Sep 2008:T-Mobile USA plans to begin selling the first smart phone powered by Google new mobile software late next month, according to people familiar with the matter, facing off against Apple's iPhone and Research In Motion's BlackBerry with a device that blends aspects of both. The phone's manufacturer, HTC, forecasts sales that are rosier than analysts' estimates. HTC says it expects to ship 600,000 to 700,000 units of the smart phone, dubbed the Dream, this year, a person close to the situation said Monday.
- 29 Aug 2008:
- Indium Corporation announces new Vice President of Operations
- ABB and Volvo form global partnership for electric and hybrid bus fast-charging
- Accurate Analysis of Multi-Gigabit Systems Using HSPICE
- GIGABYTE's EasyTune App makes overclocking a breeze on new Intel Pentium Anniversary Edition CPUs
- OAXIS adds a second E Ink screen to your smartphone with launch of InkCase+ on Kickstarter
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...