- Solomon Systech launches PMOLED driver ICs for wearable displays
- Silitech sees revenues down slightly in 2Q15
- Windows 10 expected to benefit notebook market more than smartphone market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Inspection firm Sporton reports record revenues for 2Q15
- Annual sales of light duty vehicles expected to exceed 122 million by 2035, says firm
- Samsung slashes handset panel pricing to bump up orders
- Gintech sees increased June revenues
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- China market: Meizu ships 8.9 million smartphones in 1H15
- LG expected to invest over US$800 million in new OLED facilities
- Novatek June sales up 4%
- Win Semi 2Q15 sales increase 10%
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- SAS June revenues hit record
- Getac reports growth in June revenues
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- LG Display launches lighter and slimmer LCD panels with advanced In-Cell touch technology for notebooks
- AU Optronics reports revenues for June 2015
- HTC sees June revenues drop
- Macronix, Winbond report mixed June results
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...