PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0.32 on the TSE on Tuesday, July 29, 2008.For the fourth quarter of 2008, the company totaled NT$ million in consolidated revenues, down % sequentially and down % on year.Brief
Full name: CIS Technology
Chinese name: 亞瑟科技股份有限公司
Short name: CIS
Stock code: 2326
Tax ID: 47299831
Established: 4 Aug 1984
Paid in capital: NT$600.43 million
Listed on TSE: 27 Aug 1993
Listed on OTC: 26 Jun 2006
- Asia Tech Image to expand CIS module capacity in Myanmar
- SMIC establishes 12-inch CIS supply chain in China
- Aptina benefiting from product differentiation via CIS chips, says executive
- HTC switching smartphone component orders from Samsung to other suppliers
- KYEC, Tong Hsing gearing up for new CIS orders
- Asia Tech expects over 10% sequential growth in 2Q12 shipments of CIS modules
- Asia Tech Image becomes third-largest maker of CIS modules
- OmniVision, Avago reportedly win significant orders for iPhone 5
Toshiba has announced that it will launch a new 20-megapixel (MP) CMOS image sensor, the TCM5115CL, as the latest addition...
Photo: Company, Jan 7.
Samsung Electronics has announced its high resolution 1.2-megapixel, 1/8.2-inch CMOS image sensor (CIS) system-on-chip...
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
Toshiba has announced a new 1.12-micrometer-pixel CMOS image sensor (CIS), the latest addition to its CIS lineup. Sampling...
Photo: Company, Jul 13.
- CIS Technology full profile
- A leading Taiwan IC fabless crafts versatile RF technology: Interview with Peter Chen, product marketing manager of AMICCOM
- Jorjin launch SimpleLink module solutions for Internet of Everything
- AZUL Design provides integrated services for UI/UX and program design in Asia Pacific
- IoT Gateways Bridge Last Mile Connectivity Gap
- IP-based Communications Build up Smart Factories
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...