Nov 14, 10:59
The announcement of a comprehensive settlement of patent lawsuits between Apple and HTC comes as a surprise to the smartphone industry, given Apple's previous hostile attitude against...
HTC has unveiled the HTC One X+, a refreshed version of its HTC One X smartphone, running the HTC Sense 4+ experience on Android Jelly Bean. The HTC One X+ combines the iconic design,...
Photo: Company, Oct 22.
HTC and Microsoft have unveiled the first signature Windows Phones, the Windows Phone 8X and 8S by HTC. The new HTC smartphones feature the new Windows Phone 8 operating system,...
Photo: Company, Sep 21.
HTC has introduced three smartphone series, the Desire S, Wildfire S and Incredible S. The new devices will be broadly available to customers across major European and Asian markets...
Photo: Company, Feb 17.
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
18-Jun-2013 markets closed
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
- Strong reaction from China, EU members over solar trade row
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
HTC has launched its new flagship smartphone in hopes to regain market share
China-based Huawei Technologies has reported handsome profits for 2012.
China-based vendors have been aggressive in rolling out new smartphones.
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
Eight years ago, the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) defined the first carrier class networks and services...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
Jason LS Chen is a vice president in the Sales and Marketing Group at Intel and is responsible for...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...