Notebook thermal module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
Before Going to Press | 8min ago
Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 9min ago
Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
Before Going to Press | 17min ago
China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
Before Going to Press | 30min ago
LG launches cloud-based monitors
Before Going to Press | 31min ago
AUO able to produce 42- to 75-inch WCG curved Ultra HD TV panels
Before Going to Press | 33min ago
Touch Taiwan 2014 to take place in late August
Before Going to Press | 34min ago
Global Ultra HD TV penetration to reach at least 6-8% in 2014
Before Going to Press | 34min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan promoting service robots
Before Going to Press | 35min ago
Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 36min ago
Jul 24, 11:42
Following its aggressive investments in 8.5G production lines, China Star Optoelectronics Technology (CSOT) has become the largest supplier of 32-inch panels worldwide. The company has also established a joint venture with the government of Wuhan, China, through which CSOT will officially enter the...
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
21-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
- Digitimes Research: Android TV facing same difficulties as Google TV; Chromecast to boost user attachment
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...