Scientech to ramp wet-process semiconductor equipment
Bits + chips | 10h 59min ago
Digitimes Research: Entry-level smartphone may help Amazon extend e-commerce reach
Mobile + telecom | 11h 1min ago
Jeng Shiang sees profit margin drop nearly 13% on year in 2Q14
Displays | Aug 21, 20:59
Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular to kick off 4G operations
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 20:58
China may raise LED tariffs to 10%
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 20:50
Intel, CHT ink cooperation
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 20:46
TSMT expected to see NT$30 million increase in monthly profit due to delisting subsidiary RMIH
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 20:45
TSMC 2H14 foundry capacity booked up mostly for new iPhone chips
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 20:09
TDUA expects Taiwan makers to bump up OLED display development
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:50
China TV vendors extending promotion abroad
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:49
Samsung resumes supply of Mobile RAM for use in new iPhone
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:48
Delta Electronics to showcase DLP video wall at Integrate 2014
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:47
Chip makers prepare 100 million units of production capacity for new iPhone
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:46
Taiwan solar cell makers see rebound in orders from China
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:45
Foxconn sets up rental electric car joint venture in China
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:42
Supply chains for Apple are ramping up production for iPhone 6
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:40
Japan smartphone market: Competition stiff due to high barriers, says HTC executive
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:38
Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:37
Digitimes Research: Demand for low-cost smartphones growing in Southeast Asia
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:36
Perfect Optronics cooperation with Potevio reportedly to pave way for Foxconn marketing in China
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:35
Aug 21, 16:00
Large-area TFT panel shipments reached a record high of 37.7 million meters squared in second-quarter 2014, driven by the shift to larger sizes in all applications. Shipments of 9.1-inch and larger TFT panels rose 3% on year to 181 million, led by LCD TV panel shipments, which reached a record high...
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
21-Aug-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
- Digitimes Research: Android TV facing same difficulties as Google TV; Chromecast to boost user attachment
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...