Synergy to be generated from acquisition of EMC, says Dell executive
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:57
Taiwan solar cell order visibility through 2016 Lunar New Year, says Motech CEO
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:47
GCL-Poly, Xi'an LONGi tout Taiwan solar cell makers
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:45
Samsung, LG to mass produce OLED digital signage in 2016, says reports
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:40
China Mobile completes installation of 1 million TD-LTE base stations around China
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:37
China market: TSMC seeing brisk demand for 16nm chips
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:33
Foxconn ties up with OnePlus to produce smartphones in India
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:32
Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2015 opens
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:31
Samsung to use Clear Force touch technology in Galaxy S7 handset, says report
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:23
Taiwan has advantage in flexible electronics industry, says ITRI
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:18
Wah Hong expects 10% on-quarter revenue increase in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | Oct 13, 21:17
Oct 14, 11:27
China makers BOE, Shanghai Hehui Optoelectronic and Truly Optoelectronics are expected to construct new flexible OLED facilities in the first half of 2016, according to Korea-based ET News.
- Focusing on four innovative applications, Merck unveils future display technologies at 2015 Touch Taiwan
- FORTREND Flexible Nano Liquid Diamond coated Touch Panel
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
14-Oct-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...