ASE to raise funds through issuing new shares, bonds
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 22min ago
Acer Starbreeze, HTC take part in global VR association, GVRA
IT + CE | 34min ago
Holtek, Sonix November revenues increase
Bits + chips | 50min ago
China PV installation capacity in 2017 may reach 25-30GWp, says CPIA
Green energy | 51min ago
Qisda to cooperate with Intel to promote IoT
IT + CE | 53min ago
Macroblock 2016 EPS to reach NT$6.50-7
Bits + chips | 1h 13min ago
LED players see November revenues up
LED | 1h 22min ago
Delta Electronics to tap Taiwan market for data centers used by financial organizations
IT + CE | 1h 23min ago
Kinsus, Nanya PCB November revenues down
Bits + chips | Dec 8, 22:11
Chipbond set to report record 4Q16 revenues
Bits + chips | Dec 8, 22:10
Adlink Technology sees increased November revenues
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:56
RiTdisplay November revenues up
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:55
Wistron sees increased November revenues
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:55
Qisda sees slight decrease in November revenues
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:53
Global LCD TV shipments in 2016 estimated at 220 million units, says WitsView
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:51
Delta Electronics sees increased November revenues
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:50
JDI to start production of smartphone-use TFT-LCD panels
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:49
FET to issue unsecured corporate bonds worth up to NT$10 billion
Before Going to Press | Dec 8, 21:47
Stockwatch - Dec 8, 15:42
TFT-LCD panel maker HannStar Display shipped 30.99 million small- to medium-size panels in November, dropping 25.9% on month, according to the company.
- PALWONN/ABONTOUCH's AbonMax series touch panel took challenges against Microsoft Surface Hub and Google Jamboard
- Industrial display leader Litemax to showcase world's first resized 4K2K LCDs at InnoTrans
- Elo expands projected capacitive touchscreen line
- Merck holds Display Insight 2015 in Taiwan to showcase its new branding and latest display technologies
- Exhibitors from 34 countries and regions are ready for inaugural WCIIF
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
2-Dec-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Apple updates iMac family with new Ultra HD and 5K Retina displays
- CES 2014: Asustek to showcase latest smartphones, 2-in-1 and gaming monitor
- Lenovo releases new ThinkCentra AIO desktops
- Asustek introduces MB168 Series portable USB-powered monitor
- Samsung introduces monitor featuring hand-tuned color calibration and quad HD display
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...