TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
Bits + chips | 7h 57min ago
Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
IT + CE - Newswatch | 7h 58min ago
Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
IT + CE - Newswatch | 7h 59min ago
MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
Bits + chips | 9h 38min ago
UMC holds technology forum in Japan
Bits + chips | 9h 57min ago
Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
Mobile + telecom | 9h 59min ago
Semi-equipment component maker Calitech applies for OTC listing
Before Going to Press | 8h 7min ago
Sony launches flagship Xperia Z3+ smartphone
Before Going to Press | 8h 8min ago
Panasonic to add BLU production lines at plants in Mexico and Brazil
Before Going to Press | 8h 9min ago
HTC to block media from attending shareholders meeting
Before Going to Press | 8h 10min ago
Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
Before Going to Press | 8h 12min ago
GIS expects 2Q15 revenues to fall 15-20% sequentially
Before Going to Press | 10h 11min ago
CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
Before Going to Press | 10h 14min ago
LCD monitor panel prices in May fall sequentially, says WitsView
Before Going to Press | 10h 16min ago
GIS to list on TSE
Before Going to Press | 10h 22min ago
Solar cell maker TSEC to be listed on TSE in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 10h 23min ago
May 27, 14:28
Korea-based media reports are stating Samsung Display is considering dropping plans for developing OLED TV panels and instead will try to commercialize QLED (quantum dot LED) technology by 2020.
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
27-May-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan on-cell touch panel shipments to see strong growth, yet offer little profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG outsource TV orders to ODMs to secure panel supply
- Digitimes Research: Ultra HD BD players not likely to be available until end of 2015
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG, Panasonic bent on competing against Android TV
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...