Jun 3, 15:48
Imaging specialist Plustek will be showcasing a series of its latest professional scanners, with products including its MobileOffice (portable scanner), SmartOffice (ADF scanner),...
At Computex 2008, Shuttle is featuring its newest KPC-K48 targeting home users who require only simple PC functionality in a second PC for the home. The K48 allows accessing the...
Photo: Company, Jun 3.
Among Team's USB disk drive offerings on display at Computex 2008 is its Supreme series, which offer drives in capacities ranging from 8-64GB. With a leather-felt shell and slide...
Photo: Company, Jun 3.
Buffalo, a Japan-based vendor of computer peripherals and broadband equipment, recently announced the launch of its MiniStation HD-PFU2 2.5-inch external hard disk drive (HDD), in...
Photo: Company, May 20.
Transcend Information introduced its StoreJet 35 Ultra eSATA/USB 2.0 external storage device with active cooling. The StoreJet 35 Ultra measures 197.5x127.5x48mm and features an...
Photo: Company, May 9.
Transcend Information recently announced that its T.sonic 840 digital music player is now available in a capacity of 8GB of memory and a new burgundy red housing. The device features...
Photo: Company, May 2.
Transcend Information recently introduced its T.sonic 615 to its line of T.sonic MP3 players. The T.sonic 615 has a white casing and a dual-color OLED display that is easy to read...
Photo: Company, Apr 17.
Nikon recently announced its Coolpix P80 10.1-megapixel digital camera. The P80 features a CCD image sensor and an 18x optical zoom lens with focal lengths spanning from 27-486mm...
Photo: Company, Apr 11.
Nikon recently announced its Coolpix S52 and S52c digital cameras. The cameras feature an effective 9-megapixel resolution, a 3x, 38-114mm zoom lens, image stabilization and manual...
Photo: Company, Apr 11.
Sony recently unveiled its HDR-TG1 Handycam camcorder. The HDR-TG1 weighs ten ounces and has dimensions of 1.3x4.7x2.5-inches and has a 2.7-inch touch panel LCD screen. The camcorder...
Photo: Company, Apr 8.
Mio Technology recently announced its Mio Moov product family - four new personal navigation devices (PNDs) that combine Mio's hardware expertise with a fresh user interface, including...
Photo: Company, Mar 26.
- JJPLUS leads the way in creating a new wireless charging ecosystem
- ABB to divest cable business to NKT Cables
- Smart mobile video systems for police patrol cars, a state-of-the-art technology
- Connected Cars and Big Data Set Creative Intelligent Transportation Wheels in Motion
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
26-Sep-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
HTC is banking on its VR device to revive its business
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...