The Chromebook Pixel is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor, with a solid state drive (SSD), as well as Wi-Fi and LTE capabilities.
The Chromebook Pixel also natively supports Google Drive cloud storage, helping users to save their made contents onto Google's storage space from anywhere.
The Chromebook Pixel is already available for purchase on Google Play in the US and the UK. The Wi-Fi version with prices at US$1,299 and GBP1,049 (US$1,664) will start shipping next week and the LTE version (US$1,449) will ship in the US in April.
- GIGABYTE Launches the BRIX Ultra Compact PC Kit
- AEWIN Introduces Newest Multiplayer Gaming System SGA-5010
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011