Equipped with the SandForce SF-2000 series SSD processor and a 6Gb/s SATA interface, the XceedIOPS2 enterprise-class SSD is optimized for use in high-volume virtualized storage applications, the vendor said. Available in densities from 50GB to 400GB, the new XceedIOPS2 SATA SSD delivers high random performance of 60K IOPS and sequential performance of 520MB/s. The available 1.8-inch form factor addresses applications with restricted real estate, such as blade servers and other high-density computing systems.
Designed to deliver superior reliability, the XceedIOPS2 SATA SSDs are manufactured using the latest enterprise-grade multi-level cell (E-MLC) NAND flash technology, which offers specified endurance of 30,000 program/erase (P/E) cycles. In addition, the new SSDs support AES-256 encryption and are Trusted Computing Group (TCG) enterprise compliant. The XceedIOPS2 SATA SSDs are also equipped with extensive error-correction and detection, multi-level data-path and code protection, data-fail recovery, thermal management, advanced management features, and Smart Modular's proprietary PowerGuard technology.
The new XceedIOPS2 SATA SSDs are available now in engineering samples for select customers.
- GIGABYTE Launches the BRIX Ultra Compact PC Kit
- AEWIN Introduces Newest Multiplayer Gaming System SGA-5010
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...