Using LEDs as the primary light source, the new 8000, 7000 and 6000 series feature high contrast ratios and slim depths.
Each of the three Samsung LED HDTV series features Samsung's Wide Color Enhancer Pro, which lets consumers enjoy a broader color palette, and the Ultra Clear Panel, which allows the preservation of detail even in brightly-lit viewing conditions.
The entire LED HDTV line-up is featured with Samsung's Auto Motion Plus frame interpolation technology. The 8000 series uses a refresh rate of 240Hz, while the 7000 and 6000 series come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Samsung developed the "Internet@TV - Content Service" with Yahoo!. Using either a wired or wireless Ethernet connection included in the 8000 and 7000 series, the service allows users to access content onscreen from Yahoo!, Flickr, YouTube and more. The 6000 series includes access to Samsung's InfoLink RSS service.
Lit by LEDs the Samsung 8000, 7000 and 6000 series all meet the Energy Star v3.0 guidelines.
- AEWIN Introduces Newest Multiplayer Gaming System SGA-5010
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...