- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Use of sapphire in smartphones may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- China IC industry support fund looking for investment targets
- Karbonn looks to in-house handset production in India: Q&A with executive director
- Good Way Technology listed on OTC
- Commentary: Ultra HD still dominating in high-end TV segment
- Digitimes Research: Greater China on-cell touch panel shipments expected to grow 91.4% in 2H14
- Intel sees proportion for entry-level notebook CPUs rise to 60-70%
- Cree to invest in Lextar Electronics
- Diode maker Actron ramping production capacity
- Touch Taiwan: AUO to exhibit new Ultra HD curved TV displays
- Quantum dot panel, lighting technology: Q&A with QD Vision
- On the handset market in India and increasing presence of Lava: Q&A with Lava chairman Hari Om Rai
- Innolux pushes mid-range Ultra HD TV panels to maintain market share
- IC packaging material distributor Niching looks to 5-10% sequential revenue growth in 3Q14
- Tera Xtal to expand PSS capacity, says paper
- Taiwan market: Surface Pro 3 to launch
- Smart card shipments to rise 2.1 billion units by 2019, says IHS
- Worldwide server market revenues increase 2.5% in 2Q14 as infrastructure refresh cycle continues, says IDC
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.07 in July, says SEMI
- Foxconn adopts cloud computing-based security monitoring system
- Allied Telesis to cease imports of Spansion devices alleged of infringement
- Slimmer MacBook to launch in 4Q14 or 2015, say Taiwan makers
- InnoDisk releases new series of industrial SSDs
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...