- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Commentary: Price cut competition looming for fingerprint sensor market
- China market: IC demand for 4G smartphones to pick up after Lunar New Year holidays
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
- Asustek ships 5 million, Gigabyte 3.6 million graphics cards in 2014
- AUO to recruit 1,500 new engineers
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- About 70% of Taiwan PV makers to temporarily quit US market due to ITC judgment
- Still aiming at growth in PC market: Q&A with Lenovo Taiwan president Justin Liang
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 0.98 in December, says SEMI
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- China December mobile phone user base grows to 1.286 billion, says MIIT
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Kingwaytek to offer in-car Internet-access services
- Supply chains eyeing opportunities for 34-inch WQHD monitors
- PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc sales to show steady growth in 1H15
- Prices for 256GB SSDs to fall below US$70, says Apacer executive
- Taiwan market: Acer aims at 2-digit on-year growth in 1Q15 revenues
- Taiwan 4Q14 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.437Tbps, says TWNIC
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...