Taiwan market: Huawei to launch 7-inch tablet with dual-SIM feature; Aaeon releases new ruggedized tablet
Mobile + telecom | 35min ago
Global cellular baseband chip market rises 27% in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
Bits + chips | 38min ago
Acer opens BYOC experience center in Taiwan
IT + CE | 1h 32min ago
GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
Green energy | 1h 43min ago
Japan-based vendors see decreased digital camera shipments in May, says CIPA
IT + CE | 1h 48min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers hold advantage for wearable PMOLED orders
Displays | 1h 51min ago
MediaTek declines to comment on merger rumors
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 1h 53min ago
Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
Before Going to Press | 39min ago
LG to outsource glass cutting to reduce reinforced glass business costs, says report
Before Going to Press | 45min ago
LandMark Optoelectronics to list on OTC
Before Going to Press | 47min ago
Xiaomi appoints new CFO
Before Going to Press | 1h 30min ago
NCC to fine Asia Pacific Telecom for lagging behind 4G infrastructure construction
Before Going to Press | 1h 52min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan home entertainment market sees Sharp rise with new 4K solutions
Before Going to Press | 2h 4min ago
Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo new console
Before Going to Press | 2h 7min ago
China makers lower prices for large-size solar-grade monocrystalline wafers
Before Going to Press | 2h 8min ago
China market: Meizu to launch flagship smartphone MX5, says report
Before Going to Press | 2h 14min ago
LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
Before Going to Press | 2h 15min ago
CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 2h 16min ago
Xiaomi sells smartphones in Brazil market
Before Going to Press | 2h 16min ago
Newswatch - Jun 29, 10:42
Powerchip Technology has announced that it has inked an agreement with Hefei Construction Investment and Holding to set up a 12-inch joint venture fab in Hefei, China.
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
1-Jul-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan on-cell touch panel shipments to see strong growth, yet offer little profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG outsource TV orders to ODMs to secure panel supply
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
LCD TV makers are responding to the challenge of OLED, with quantum dot (QD) technology, curved screens and other innovations. In order to boost consumer...
4K TVs continue to grow strong in the market and are expected to more than double in 2015. Panel makers and TV vendors alike are eying opportunities...
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...