Taiwan makers expected to hold over 50% Ultra HD TV panel market share in 2014
Displays | 4h 22min ago
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments drop 30% sequentially in 1Q14
IT + CE | 4h 25min ago
Taiwan market: Competition in 4G LTE smartphone segment heating up
Mobile + telecom | 4h 29min ago
Upstream suppliers eye server orders from Lenovo
IT + CE | 5h 10min ago
Panel supply chain expects performance to increase in 2Q14
Displays | 5h 35min ago
Yingli Green Energy expects to turn profitable in 2Q14
Green energy | 6h 33min ago
Tatung hopes to hike revenue proportion of electromechanical energy-saving systems to 30% in 2014
Before Going to Press | 5h 23min ago
Touchscreen controller IC vendors expanding product lines
Before Going to Press | 5h 35min ago
Intel optimistic about interactive whiteboard demand
Before Going to Press | 5h 48min ago
LCD equipment makers to see order visibility improve in 2014
Before Going to Press | 6h 7min ago
Demand for TV, STB and LED driver ICs picking up
Before Going to Press | 6h 15min ago
NCC delays approval of Ambit Microsystems 4G plans on national security concerns
Before Going to Press | 6h 16min ago
Taiwan market: Cable TV digitization ratio over 50% in 1Q14, says NCC
Before Going to Press | 6h 34min ago
Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
Before Going to Press | 6h 41min ago
Apr 21, 14:26
System on chip (SoC) solutions for Ultra HD TVs are expected to become more mature in 2015 as Ultra HD content, transmissions and display technology develop, according to Digitimes Research.
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- Fortrend upgrades OGS touch panels with anti-interference capability
- Fortrend Liquid Diamond layer provides anti-germ capability 4 times that of untreated glass
- Seeking unlimited possibilities of Liquid Crystal and discovering new applications for daily life
- Atmel moves its groundbreaking XSense touch sensor into mass production
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
23-Apr-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels not as popular as expected
- Will AUO and Innolux merge?
- Digitimes Research: Insufficient panel supplies to limit 2K-resolution smartphone penetration in 2014
- Is a US$25 smartphone possible?
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
As Ultra HD TVs are gaining popularity in the market due to their increased resolution and decreased pricing, coupled with vendors' plans to work more...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...