- Motech, Neo Solar, Gigastorage post strong results for June
- PC, server demand in Russia rebounding, say Taiwan makers
- Foxconn slows down investment in Vietnam
- AUO reports June shipment figures
- Samsung slashes handset panel pricing to bump up orders
- MediaTek 2Q15 revenues meet guidance
- Hulk Energy obtains Fraunhofer ISE certification for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to deploy 2,600 4G base stations
- Primax hits record revenues for June
- China market: Asustek bullish about smartphone sales in 2015, says report
- Taiwan June export value down on month, year, says MOF
- KYEC posts slight revenue growth in June
- Macronix, Winbond report mixed June results
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Gintech sees increased June revenues
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- LG Display launches lighter and slimmer LCD panels with advanced In-Cell touch technology for notebooks
- AU Optronics reports revenues for June 2015
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...