- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Flexible display market to surpass US$200 billion within five years, says Futuresource
- Ardentec to complete acquisition of Giga Solution in 3Q17
- Oppo actively tapping overseas markets
- Shanghai QST enjoys robust MEMS sensor shipments
- Adlink partners with MVTec on machine vision products
- GMT to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$5
- Tencent 2016 net profit up 42.4% on year
- Taiwan February manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Audio IC firm C-Media 2016 profits fall to 3-year low
- SPIL to pay NT$1.75 cash dividend for 2016
- Win Semi to deal out cash dividend of NT$4.50 for 2016
- Samsung, eSilicon tape out 14nm network processor with Rambus 28G SerDes solution
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...