- Apple to release 3 iPhone models in 2H15
- TSMC to supply chips for rumored iPhone 6S and 6C
- FPCB suppliers to enjoy better than expected sales in 1H15
- Apple Watch yields have been low but are increasing, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan makers lower prices for PERC monocrystalline solar cells
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Apple rumored entry-level iPhone 6C to be made by Wistron
- Apple to tap emerging markets again with iPhone 6C, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Optoelectronics, sensors/actuators and discretes growth accelerates, says IC Insights
- Xintec to list on Taiwan OTC on March 30
- Acer turns profitable in 2014 with EPS of NT$0.66
- Intel to partner with notebook players for Chromebook 2-in-1s
- Taiwan International Lighting Show begins
- Digitimes Research: More automakers looking to use adaptive LED headlights in upcoming cars
- Global LED lighting market to reach JPY5.5 trillion in 2020, says Fuji Kenzai
- SAS nets NT$2.06 per share for 2014
- China PV module makers cut OEM prices for Japan vendors
- Foxconn considering setting up TV production lines in India to cope with demand from Sony
- TSMC to post flat to 5% revenue growth in 2Q15
- Taiwan International Lighting Show: Everlight to display new lighting technologies
- Gintech Energy, E-Ton Solar post losses for 2014
- Wah Hong reports 2014 performance
- Lite-On Technology expects CCM revenue proportion for 13-megapixel models to rise to 50-60% in 2015
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...