- AUO to increase production capacity at Taiwan 8.5G facilities
- PCB maker Unimicron conservative about 1Q15 business outlook
- Taiwan MOEA approves new investments at Kaohsiung Software Park
- SPIL 2014 profits almost double
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees increased 4Q14 digital camera shipments
- IC design houses to increase wafer orders for 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: WPC far surpasses PMA in wireless power charging certification
- Taiwan amid top-5 Google Play markets globally, says Google Play executive
- TPK expects fingerprint recognition touch panel orders to increase in 2015
- TWM aims at 3 million 4G users in 2015
- Macronix expects return to profitability in 2H15
- Thermal module maker Taisol looks to 10-15% revenue growth in 2015
- 30% of Huawei smartphones in 2015 to be high-end products
- China 2014 polysilicon imports hit record
- Facebook opens Taiwan office
- TacBright expects new TAC plant to go into operation in June
- AUO aims at 30% share in global curved Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2015
- Everlight to shift LED lighting focus from indoor applications to outdoor and commercial, says chairman
- TSEC to showcase P-type PERC monocrystalline solar cell at Japan Expo
- Smart LED lighting expected to see fast growing demand in 3-4 years, says Philips Taiwan head
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...