- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 309 million small- to mid-size panels in 3Q16
- Navigation device maker PaPaGo reports losses for January-September
- SPIL 3Q16 profits fall despite record revenues
- China a growing threat in mature technologies, says TSMC chairman
- Apple announces fiscal 4Q16 results
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Nvidia to sell Titan X via channel partners instead of graphics card players
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Global smartwatch shipments decline 51.6% on year in 3Q16, says IDC
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- ASE ready to enter volume production of fan-out wafer-level packaging
- Automotive electronic device ODM Tung Thih sees earnings increase in 3Q16
- Winbond nets NT$0.18 per share for 3Q16
- AMD reports 3Q16 results
- Component shortages expected in PC market after November
- Demand for handset-use panels to remain strong until end of 2016
- Nichia accuses HTC Japan-based subsidiary of infringing on white LED patents
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- Digitimes Research: Japan CE market sees decreased DSLR sales, focus on VR, takeoff of drone demand in 3Q16
- Cadence IP tools certified on Samsung 10nm process technology
- Automated testing solution provider Chroma ATE reports strong earnings for 3Q16
- PTI expects another quarter of record revenues
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...