- Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- TPK reports 33% on-month drop for February
- Taiwan market: 3G avergae download speed reaches 6.27Mbps, says NCC
- Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
- Samsung loses top position in global 4Q14 smartphone market, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
- MWC 2015: MediaTek intros 64-bit SoCs for smartphones and tablets
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- Realtek revenues drop in February
- Apple to use Oxide displays for 12.9-inch iPad, sources say
- Panel pricing declining in March, says DisplaySearch
- Worldwide server market grew 4.8% in shipments, while revenues increased 2.2% in 4Q14, says Gartner
- Power supply makers aggressively pursuing EV opportunities
- Tong Hsing 2015 capex to top NT$1.5 billion
- MWC 2015: Acer unveils Liquid Jade Z smarpthone
- Revenues from energy efficient building products and services expected to total more than US$4.3 billion from 2015-2023, says Navigant
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...