- The synergy of NXP acquisition: An interview with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- Dell to separate Greater China office from Asia Pacific branch
- Foxconn Electronics to have Sharp produce 4K TV panels in Japan
- Taiwan December export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Acer to be free of amortization cost for intangible assets beginning 2018, says CEO
- Service providers switching from channel to linear OTT video over traditional TV, says ABI Research
- Wistron reportedly to be main OEM for new iPhone in India
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches police service app
- China re-assessing subsidies for PV projects
- Packaging material supplier Chang Wah secures syndicated loans
- Passive component supplier Ta-I to buy back shares to fend off a tender offer
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- Amtran to ship companion robots, says paper
- SerComm to offer AI-integrated devices in mid-2017
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- TV panel demand, supply to drop in 1Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- SAS looking for mergers, says chairman
- Foxconn considering setting up panel line in US, says chairman
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$11 billion in 2016, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: ASEAN 3G/4G mobile broadband penetration to rise to 60% in 2017
- Semiconductor M&A reach peak in 2015-2016, says IC Insights
- Asustek, Gigabyte, MSI to hike motherboard, graphics card prices in China
- Foxconn to set up factory in conjunction with Apple R&D center in Shenzhen, says report
- Global VR production value to take off in 2017, says TCA chairman
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$4.7 billion in the biggest-ever...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...