- AUO 3Q16 operations turn profitable
- Acer, Asustek adjusting notebook strategies for 2017
- ASE nets NT$0.72 per share for 3Q16
- Macronix swings to profit
- Delta sees net profits grow over 30% on quarter in 3Q16
- France-based Ciel & Terre International taps Taiwan market
- Microsoft introduces Surface Studio, Windows 10 Creators Update
- Radiant Opto-Electronics 3Q16 gross margin hits record
- DrayTek shifts production capacity from China to Taiwan
- Over 57 million LCD TVs shipped globally in 3Q16, says Witsview
- Chunghwa Telecom sees profits decline in 3Q16
- China market: More white-box vendors step into VR device market
- Taiwan aims at cumulative PV installation of 20GWp in 2025, says MOST
- Google Pixel XL manufacturing cost in line with rival smartphones, IHS finds
- Taiwan ITRI, Seria develop new technology for PCB production
- AUO to inaugurate 6G LTPS TFT-LCD factory in China in mid-November
- Flexium sales and profits rebound in 3Q16
- Qualcomm to acquire NXP for NT$47 billion
- Epileds and High Power Lighting cooperate to offer UV-C LED products
- Corning net income rises 34% on year in 3Q16
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Headset maker Merry 3Q16 earnings higher than expected
- MLCC maker Walsin sees earnings up in 3Q16
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...