- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Chip demand for iPads slows
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- PTC expects AR to have more potential than VR
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Sigurd, CHPT November revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Camera module maker Newmax reports increased sales for November
- Nanya posts revenue growth in November
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Lite-On Technology sees November revenues increase
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...