PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$0 on the TSE on Thursday, August 25, 2016.Brief
Full name: Solargiga Energy Holdings
Chinese name: 陽光能源控股有限公司
Short name: Solargiga
Stock code: 9157
Tax ID: 26153183
Established: 17 Mar 2007
Paid in capital: NT$757.39 million
Listed on TSE: 11 Dec 2009
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- Solargiga Energy plans to hike revenue proportions for PV modules, PV system installation, says CEO
- Solargiga Energy post net loss for 2013
- Solargiga strengthens cooperation with Sharp
- Solargiga warns of significant 1H12 net losses
- Solar industry to see more sunshine in 2013, says Solargiga
- N-type monocrystalline solar cells have large market potential
Solargiga  historical stock price (NT$) Date Volume (k) Transactions Value Open High Low Close Change Ask Bid 26-Aug 126 1.13 1.13 1.08 1.13 +0.00 +0.00% 25-Aug 0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1.13 -100.00% 24-Aug 43 1.10 1.13 1.10 1.13 +0.03 +2.73% 23-Aug 73 1.10 1.10 1.09 1.10 -0.01 -0.90% 22-Aug 56 1.11 1.11 1.11 1.11 -0.04 -3.48% 19-Aug 9 1.09 1.15 1.09 1.15 -0.01 -0.86%
- Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes
- Solargiga Energy Holdings full profile
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Tatung stands out at 2016 Smart City Summit & Expo with its three top Smart Living accomplishments
- BIG SUN iPV Solar Tracker provides high reliability and high profit
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
The US government is reviewing anti-dumping tariffs imposed on China and Taiwan solar firms since December 2014.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...