PerformanceThe company's stock price closed at NT$1.2 on the TSE on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.Brief
Full name: Solargiga Energy Holdings
Chinese name: 陽光能源控股有限公司
Short name: Solargiga
Stock code: 9157
Tax ID: 26153183
Established: 17 Mar 2007
Paid in capital: NT$757.39 million
Listed on TSE: 11 Dec 2009
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- Solargiga Energy plans to hike revenue proportions for PV modules, PV system installation, says CEO
- Solargiga Energy post net loss for 2013
- Solargiga strengthens cooperation with Sharp
- Solargiga warns of significant 1H12 net losses
- Solar industry to see more sunshine in 2013, says Solargiga
- N-type monocrystalline solar cells have large market potential
Solargiga  historical stock price (NT$) Date Volume (k) Transactions Value Open High Low Close Change Ask Bid 30-Mar 7 1.20 1.20 1.20 1.20 +0.00 +0.00% 29-Mar 13 1.20 1.20 1.20 1.20 -0.08 -6.25% 28-Mar 16 1.32 1.32 1.28 1.28 +0.02 +1.59% 27-Mar 106 1.27 1.27 1.24 1.26 +0.02 +1.61% 24-Mar 123 1.35 1.35 1.22 1.24 -0.11 -8.15% 23-Mar 193 1.14 1.35 1.14 1.35 +0.10 +8.00% 22-Mar 168 1.18 1.25 1.14 1.25 +0.10 +8.70%
- Source: TSE, compiled by Digitimes
- Solargiga Energy Holdings full profile
- YC SYNERGY launches gen 4 automotive fuel cell module
- Heraeus Introduces New Series of Pastes as Solar Market Accelerates Moving to PERC Technology
- Heraeus introduces new series of PERC Metallization Pastes at PV Taiwan International Photovoltaic Exhibition
- Heraeus confidently looking to next phase of legal proceedings in Taiwan patent dispute
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
Demand for PERC solar cells is rising.
China has announced the PV feed-in tariffs for 2017.
Taiwan and China solar firms face antitrust tariffs in the US and Europe.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...