- Be the first to comment
- Taiwan makers expect DLC v4.0 to boost LED light tube exports to US
- VIS expects to post up to 5% revenue growth in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 49.42 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 1Q16
- Satellite device maker MTI sees revenues up on year in April
- Acer to release more ultra-thin notebooks in September
- Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
- Quartz component maker TXC to increase capex for 2016
- Casetek sees on-year growth in 1Q16 revenues
- India market: Lenovo and Apple seeing fast growth among top-10 smartphone vendors, says Canalys
- CMOS image sensors expected to set record-high sales for another 5 years, says IC Insights
- SerComm nets NT$1.17 per share for 1Q16
- Maturing smartphone market signals falling growth for wireless semiconductors, IHS says
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- TPK Holding revenues decrease in April
- Realtek Semiconductor reports increased revenues for April
- HTC sets up new company; may spin off VR business unit
- China market: Xiaomi delays Mi Band 2 launch
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments to grow in 2Q16
- China firm to hold up to 40% of Viking
- Ichia reports revenues down in April
- Acer expands into digital signage business
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...