- Be the first to comment
- TSMC reportedly considers generating its own electricity
- Taiwan, China to see LED chip sector consolidation, says Epistar president
- KYEC looks to single-digit revenue growth in 3Q15
- IC demand unlikely to pick up until 2Q16, says TSIA chairman
- Commentary: MediaTek-MStar expansion to pose threat to other IC vendors
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Tongfang Global and QD Vision partner on new quantum dot TVs
- Costs for new OLED lighting modules from Mitsubishi and Pioneer to drop 60%
- Automotive industry now the third largest end market for power semiconductors, IHS says
- General Integration expects to achieve revenues of NT$300 million from 3D business in 2015
- Giga Solar Materials expects return of 10-12% on investment in PV power-generating station in Japan
- Sunrex Technology to buy back 1.65% stake
- Taiwan market: BenQ launches 4G-connected action camera
- TPK reports August 2015 revenues
- 10-20MWp PV systems damaged by Typhoon in Taiwan
- Merger with Asustek unlikely, says Acer CEO
- Taiwan market: Projector market up 11.6% on year
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan market: Microsoft offers business-use mobile information security solution
- IFA 2015: Acer unveils new smartphone with 10-core CPU
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...