- Be the first to comment
- More China firms developing own ARM-based chips
- Taiwan PCB production value increases 7.1% sequentially in 3Q15
- Taiwan market: TWM withdraws from 4G bidding
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
- Sales of 40-inch TVs in Japan strong in October, says firm
- Price declines expected to broaden energy storage market, says IHS
- Korea government to invest US$110 million into wearables development, says report
- TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
- Ibase Technology holds rosy business outlook for 2016
- ASE to expand workforce at Chungli facility
- Digitimes Research: Japan telecom operators offering household robots to boost revenues
- LONGi to supply 300MWp PV modules to CMNE, say reports
- Touch panel makers reducing capital in light of competition
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- Commentary: Taiwan IC backend firms facing challenge from fast expanding China competitors
- LCD TV shipments to increase under 2% in 2016, says WitsView
- Largan said to face increasing pressure from Kantatsu
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...