- Be the first to comment
- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Winbond 1H15 profits soar 65% beating market estimates
- Taiwan motherboard players targeting China embedded market for growth
- Sony Mobile to have Arima, FIH produce mid-range smartphones
- Semi equipment maker Acter posts strong earnings for 2Q15
- Win Semi expects 3Q15 sales to drop
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
- Headset supplier Merry sees EPS decline sharply in 2Q15
- Teco Electric & Machinery to acquire Italy-based Motovario
- Adlink Technology 2Q15 revenues hit record
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- Connector maker Sinbon reports increased net profits for 2Q15
- Pricing pressure drags on TV set-top box market; streaming dongles to top 27 million by 2019, says IHS
- HMI lowers 2015 revenue outlook, says report
- AMOLED panels used in 20% of China smartphones sold during 1H15, says firm
- Xiaomi and Huawei devices account for nearly 3rd of smartphones shipped in China in 2Q15, says Canalys
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...