- Be the first to comment
- Zhen Ding expects sales rebound in August
- Pegatron denies China Labor Watch charges of violating Apple-set maximum working hours
- Formosa Sun Energy wins EPC contract for setting up 4MWp rooftop PV systems in southern Taiwan
- ASE chairman spends NT$1.3 billion to buy company shares
- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- EU cancels MIP status of Neo Solar Power, Motech China subsidiaries, say reports
- TV panels shipments up in July, says WitsView
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says Innolux chairman
- Richwave to see revenues up over 10% in 3Q16, says paper
- Former Simpal executives probed over alleged trade secrets theft
- Jinko Solar is top China PV module maker in 1H16
- Quartz, SAW filter maker Tai-Saw to see revenues grow by double-digit rate in 2016
- CPT order visibility extends through end of 2016
- Microwave device maker UMT looks to brisk sales in 3Q16
- E Ink sees strong shipments for smart e-paper labels
- Industry supply chain eyeing huge mobile-SoC market potential
- Asustek to struggle to reach 2016 smartphone shipment target
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- MSI may ship 5 million graphics cards in 2016
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- LandMark Optoelectronics expects sequential fall in 3Q16 revenues
- Glass substrates in tight supply in 3Q16, says Corning Taiwan president
- Taiwan market: Sharp launches Aquos Z2 smartphone
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...