- Be the first to comment
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- Digitimes Research: Merger brings more competitiveness to ASE, SPIL
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- China market: Suning setting up VR experimental shops
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth estimated at negative 0.68%, says DGBAS
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- ZTE plans to set up 23 flagship retail stores globally in 2016
- China handset firms warned of overbooking
- Digitimes Research:Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies
- Computex 2016: Quanta, Wiwynn to showcase OCP- and RSA-based rack servers
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
- Taiwan tier-2 motherboard players aggressively seeking new business opportunities
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
- Chipbond to post higher profits in 2Q16, says report
- Taiwan market: Seiko Epson launches smartwatch
- Cadence delivers rapid adoption kit based on 10nm reference flow for new ARM Cortex-A73 CPU and ARM Mali-G71 GPU
- Touch panel industry could be transformed in 2017, says TPK chairman
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...