- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: Who will win in race for Apple A9 chip orders?
- Taiwan market: Lenovo launches new Yoga tablets
- Asustek hosts event to showcase cloud computing, IoT solutions
- Monocrystalline solar cell prices may fall in 4Q14, say Taiwan makers
- China vendors prepping for new wearable devices in 2015
- TV shipments in 2015 expected to increase 10%
- iPhone 6 models strengthen growth in HD and Full HD smartphone displays, says DisplaySearch
- TV panel pricing continuing to hike in November
- China Mobile aims at 300 million TD-LTE users in 2016, says report
- Apogee Optocom to be listed on Taiwan OTC market
- Taiwan market: Philips expects to sell 50,000 TVs in 2015
- Notebook supply chain starts preparing 1Q15 orders to minimize impact of labor shortages
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics looking to form deeper connection with China market
- Automotive IC market to display strongest growth through 2018, says IC Insights
- PCB maker Chin-Poon looks to flat performance in 4Q14
- TSMC buys Qualcomm Taiwan factory for US$85 million
- LED chip makers to see drops in 4Q14 shipments
- Commentary: Taiwan lags behind in development of high-power semiconductors
- Global PV installation capacity in 2015 may be flat or decline, say Taiwan makers
- China-based PV maker UE Solar goes bankrupt, says paper
- Inventec plans to launch cloud computing services via cooperation with Microsoft
- Tianyi announces it will produce LTPS at Innolux facilities
- ACX expects revenues to peak in 4Q14
- Supply chains gearing up for expected flexible display demand in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, white-box players looking to take over 10-15 million feature phone demand from Microsoft Mobile
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...