- Be the first to comment
- IoT to drive semiconductor growth, says TSMC co-CEO
- Two STATS ChipPAC subsidiaries in Taiwan merge
- Win Semi expects to post double-digit growth in 2Q15 sales
- GET to issue 150 million new shares for private placement
- 32-inch TV panel pricing expected to drop US$2-3 during late April, says WitsView
- BOE invests CNY3 billion to construct new 8.5G fab
- AUO to supply Apple with panels for iPhone, says report
- HTC in-car wireless device certified
- Trend Micro forms strategic alliance with GMobi, VMFive
- Taiwan mobile payments ecosystem lacking despite mature NFC supply chain
- China Mobile 1Q15 profits fall on year for 7th time straight
- China records LED lighting exports worth US$1.59 billion in January-February
- Acer founder to pass down shareholding to eldest son, hoping to bring added value to company
- Novatek 1Q15 sales disappoint
- Samsung Display considers moving LCM business to China or Vietnam, says report
- China top-6 vendors see TV shipments to markets abroad increase 16% in 1Q15
- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Applied intros photomask etch solution for quadruple patterning at 10nm and beyond
- Energy management for healthcare expected to exceed US$2 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...