- Be the first to comment
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Taiwan Li-ion battery makers look to data center applications
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- Apple announces financial results for fiscal 4Q14
- Wearable sensor market to expand sevenfold in 5 years, says IHS
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- Aurora invests in GIT to beef up 3D printing business
- TV panel pricing increases in October
- TV vendors aim to ship 34 million Ultra HD TVs in 2015
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$3.6 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- Chunghwa Telecom participates in NCP submarine cable construction
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 0.94 in September, says SEMI
- Bitcoin mining ASIC supplier Alchip to debut on TSE
- Intel may stop providing subsidies for mobile solutions; switch to providing support through different methods
- Apple likely to supply more iPhone 6 Plus to satisfy strong demand from China, say sources
- Global smart water meter market to eclipse US$1 billion in 5 years, says IHS
- iEnergy launches second-generation micro-inverter
- TV vendors look to upcoming holiday periods for Ultra HD TV development
- Apple panel supply to come mainly from LG
- Tablet panel pricing remaining flat in October
- Taiwan science parks January-August total revenues up 1.75% on year, says MOST
- China handset camera module makers cut pricing by 15-20%
- GET reportedly to help Motech manage solar-grade wafer production
- Tera Xtal cancels plan to raise additional capital
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...