- Be the first to comment
- Asustek, Gigabyte, MSI to hike motherboard, graphics card prices in China
- Global VR production value to take off in 2017, says TCA chairman
- Tsinghua Unigroup to build US$30 billion memory plant in Nanjing
- Prices for 12-inch silicon wafers set to continue growth
- Digitimes Research: ASEAN 3G/4G mobile broadband penetration to rise to 60% in 2017
- Acer to be free of amortization cost for intangible assets beginning 2018, says CEO
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- Foxconn to set up factory in conjunction with Apple R&D center in Shenzhen, says report
- Amtran to ship companion robots, says paper
- SerComm to offer AI-integrated devices in mid-2017
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- TV panel demand, supply to drop in 1Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Asustek to launch next generation ZenFone 4 smartphones in May, say sources
- Nanya buys equipment from ASML
- Cable TV in Taiwan to be fully digitized at end of 2017, says NCC
- Dialog Semiconductor launches power management chipset for connected cars
- VIA launches Custom IoT Platform Design Service
- Global shipments of OLED-equipped smartphones to exceed LCD ones in 2019, says DSCC
- TPV eyes 88 million display device shipments in 2017, says paper
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$11 billion in 2016, says MOEA
- Semiconductor M&A reach peak in 2015-2016, says IC Insights
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...