- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- Delta becomes core member of CharIN
- Digitimes Research: TD-LTE development faces disadvantages
- Foxconn permitted to repair iPhone at subsidiary in Shanxi, China, says paper
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- E Ink to end LCM production
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- GIS to set up high-end display, OLED touch module factory in China
- Nvidia GTC 2016 shows artificial intelligence innovations
- Cadence, TSMC advance 7nm FinFET designs for mobile and HPC platforms
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Mobile signs pact with Tesla
- Value of semiconductor industry M&A agreements already over US$50 billion, says IC Insights
- Chip orders for new iPhone to fall in 1Q17, sources say
- Taiwan market: NCC urges smooth shift from 2G to 3G/4G
- HP and LG see solid on-year shipment growth in monitors, says IDC
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of VR video-enabled smartphones, bundled VR devices to soar in 4Q16
- Shanhai Capital to acquire Analogix Semiconductor
- 68.84 million large-size panels shipped globally in August, says WitsView
- Cadence delivers integrated system design solution for TSMC InFO packaging technology
- Foxconn, Pegatron start production of Sony PS4 Pro, Foxconn trialling production of Nintendo NX
- Phison board approves consolidation of company and offshore units
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...