- Be the first to comment
- AUO to increase production capacity at Taiwan 8.5G facilities
- PCB maker Unimicron conservative about 1Q15 business outlook
- Taiwan MOEA approves new investments at Kaohsiung Software Park
- SPIL 2014 profits almost double
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees increased 4Q14 digital camera shipments
- IC design houses to increase wafer orders for 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: WPC far surpasses PMA in wireless power charging certification
- Taiwan amid top-5 Google Play markets globally, says Google Play executive
- TPK expects fingerprint recognition touch panel orders to increase in 2015
- TWM aims at 3 million 4G users in 2015
- Macronix expects return to profitability in 2H15
- Thermal module maker Taisol looks to 10-15% revenue growth in 2015
- 30% of Huawei smartphones in 2015 to be high-end products
- China 2014 polysilicon imports hit record
- Facebook opens Taiwan office
- TacBright expects new TAC plant to go into operation in June
- AUO aims at 30% share in global curved Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2015
- Everlight to shift LED lighting focus from indoor applications to outdoor and commercial, says chairman
- TSEC to showcase P-type PERC monocrystalline solar cell at Japan Expo
- Smart LED lighting expected to see fast growing demand in 3-4 years, says Philips Taiwan head
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...