- Be the first to comment
- Shipment ratio of 8-core smartphone solutions to be lower in 2014
- Analog IC vendor On-Bright reports strong profit growth for 2013
- AUO and Innolux rumored to be discussing merger possibilities
- China Mobile requires 5-mode support for TD-LTE smartphones
- Samsung, HP to launch Chrome OS AIO PCs
- Supply chains expect weak demand for TV component orders as May 1 holiday in China approaches
- Digitimes Research: GTAT may supply only 9.0-16.6% of iPhone sapphire screen covers in 2014
- ChipMOS to land more large-size LCD driver IC packaging orders in 2014
- AcBel Polytech likely to obtain orders from Tesla, says chairman
- STATS ChipPAC Taiwan posts EPS over NT$4 for 2013
- Digitimes Research: 12-inch tablets facing development hurdles
- Global TV market contracts for second straight year in 2013, says IHS
- Energy management for the hospitality industry to reach nearly US$970 million in annual market value by 2020, says firm
- Touch panel makers continue to develop new metal mesh and nano-metal touch panels
- Global demand for HDDs used in security surveillance to grow 10% annually in 3-5 years, say Taiwan retailers
- Foxconn to raise salaries for Taiwan employees in April
- Taiwan solar cell makers mull mergers in the wake of US anti-dumping probe
- Digitimes Research: South Korea aims to acquire 40% share in wearable device market by 2020
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- China market: K-Touch launches secondary brand for smartphones
- Security appliance revenues jump 6.8% in 4Q13, says IDC
- Global market revenues for wireless charging to rise by nearly factor of 40 by 2018, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Google Glass for medicare?
- Taiwan market: Leica launches X Vario Silver digital camera
- Inventec to launch cloud computing-based storage solutions in Southeast Asia
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...