- Be the first to comment
- Supply chains optimistic about wearable orders in 2014
- China market: 4G chipset market heading for price competition
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers shift 8.5G capacity to small- to mid-size applications
- Acer looking to reach five million BYOC users by end of 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers hesitate about setting up production lines abroad
- Flexible PCB suppliers to see significant revenue growth in September
- Industry observers hold different views on Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2014
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments in 2Q14 rise to 2.32 million units, says IDC
- Advantech cooperates with China Mobile M2M to tap China IoT, smart city market
- Intel appoints Gregory Bryant to handle global desktop platform business
- TV panels produced in China to meet nearly 60% of local demand in 2015, says report
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sets iPhone 6 contract-bundled pricing
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to see 9.1% on-year growth in 3Q14
- TSMC forms IoT task force
- Smartphone panel pricing expected to dip during mid-September
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 210 for entry-level 4G smartphones, tablets
- Solartech, Tainergy to set up solar cell capacities abroad
- Panel makers see orders increase for large-size, high-resolution smartphone panels
- Malaysia makers quote solar cells based on Taiwan pricing
- Glass wafers and interposers: What new Corning semiconductor technology means for the market
- Global driverless vehicle shipments to reach 14 million by 2030, says ABI Research
- More than 75% of mobile applications will fail basic security tests through 2015, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: Market share of smartphone brands to undergo significant changes in 4Q14
- Intel launches digital signage turnkey solutions
- Pico solar and solar home systems expected to reach US$2.1 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...