- 23 Oct 2014:
- 20 Oct 2014:
- 17 Oct 2014:
- 9 Oct 2014:
- 6 Oct 2014:
- 30 Sep 2014:
- 26 Sep 2014:
- 24 Sep 2014:
- 23 Sep 2014:
- 12 Sep 2014:
- 4 Sep 2014:
- 2 Sep 2014:
- 1 Sep 2014:
- 27 Aug 2014:
- 22 Aug 2014:
- 14 Aug 2014:
- Big data analytics and data from wearable computing offer potential to improve monitoring and treatment of Parkinson's disease. Intel-built big data analytics platform combines hardware and software technologies to provide researchers with a way to more accurately measure progression of disease symptoms.
- 11 Aug 2014:
- 4 Aug 2014:
- 14 Jul 2014:
- 9 Jul 2014:
- 8 Jul 2014:
- 27 Jun 2014:
- 26 Jun 2014:
- 25 Jun 2014:
- 23 Jun 2014:
- 20 Jun 2014:
- 18 Jun 2014:
- 13 Jun 2014:
- In a ruling issued Thursday, the European Union's General Court rejected Intel's appeal of a EUR1.06 billion (US$1.44 billion) penalty for antitrust violations. Instead, the EU General Court upheld the record-breaking penalty against the US computer chip giant, which had been issued in 2009 by the EU Commission.
- 29 May 2014:
- 28 May 2014:
- 19 May 2014:
- 9 Apr 2014:
- 8 Apr 2014:
- 3 Apr 2014:
- 2 Apr 2014:
- 28 Mar 2014:
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small-to-medium-size panel shipments to grow 2.6% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see sequential growth in touch panel shipments during 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels increase in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: Top-3 Japan-based telecom operators promoting smartphones differently for winter season
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Digitimes Research: Intel to see strong shipment growth for Education Tablets in 2015
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...