- 17 Aug 2012:
- 14 Aug 2012:Qualcomm working with Dell, Samsung on Windows RT devices - sources (August 13) - Wall Street JournalQualcomm is providing chips for new devices from Dell and Samsung Electronics that run Microsoft's Windows RT operating system, people familiar with the matter said.
- 20 Jul 2012:
- 12 Jul 2012:
- 5 Jul 2012:
- 26 Jun 2012:
- 22 Jun 2012:
- 14 Jun 2012:
- 4 Jun 2012:
- 17 May 2012:
- 10 May 2012:
- 2 May 2012:
- 24 Apr 2012:
- 3 Apr 2012:
- 30 Mar 2012:
- 22 Mar 2012:
- 9 Mar 2012:
- 7 Mar 2012:
- 24 Feb 2012:
- 15 Feb 2012:
- 14 Feb 2012:
- 3 Feb 2012:
- 20 Jan 2012:
- 13 Jan 2012:
- 22 Dec 2011:
- 20 Dec 2011:
- 16 Dec 2011:
- 6 Dec 2011:
- 16 Nov 2011:
- 10 Nov 2011:
- 27 Oct 2011:
- 6 Oct 2011:
- Dell announced an addition to its all-in-one lineup, the 23-inch Inspiron One 2320. Funnily enough, the new design reminds us somewhat of the PCs that HP trotted out last month.
- 19 Sep 2011:
- 6 Sep 2011:Dell plans to release a smartphone shopping application this week, a move that mimics the tactics of competitor Apple as the tech giant ramps up marketing toward consumers ahead of the holiday shopping season. Dell's application, which will run on phones powered by Google's Android operating system, will let customers choose and pay for a computer, as well as customize its features. The app will also include product reviews in order to help tech buyers make their decisions.
- 5 Sep 2011:
- 22 Aug 2011:
- 19 Aug 2011:
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Taiwan ICT manufactures at CeBIT 2015
- Clientron announces PCoIP Zero Client availability for Amazon WorkSpaces
- Gigabyte Secret OC session unlocks 9 World Records
- The rise of new enter in touch industry, TOI introduce large size IC to the market
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Sub-US$300 15.6-inch Chromebooks to fuel notebook competition in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: GoPro to further integrate social media and platform services into 2015 products
- Digitimes Research: AMOLED offers competitive wearable displays
- Digitimes Research: Verizon to ship three million own-brand tablets in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo mobile device shipments to lead Samsung by 9 million units in 2015
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...