- 2 Nov 2012:
- 19 Oct 2012:
- 21 Sep 2012:
- 7 Sep 2012:
- 5 Sep 2012:
- 28 Aug 2012:
- 24 Aug 2012:
- 17 Aug 2012:
- 14 Aug 2012:Qualcomm working with Dell, Samsung on Windows RT devices - sources (August 13) - Wall Street JournalQualcomm is providing chips for new devices from Dell and Samsung Electronics that run Microsoft's Windows RT operating system, people familiar with the matter said.
- 20 Jul 2012:
- 12 Jul 2012:
- 5 Jul 2012:
- 26 Jun 2012:
- 22 Jun 2012:
- 14 Jun 2012:
- 4 Jun 2012:
- 17 May 2012:
- 10 May 2012:
- 2 May 2012:
- 24 Apr 2012:
- 3 Apr 2012:
- 30 Mar 2012:
- 22 Mar 2012:
- 9 Mar 2012:
- 7 Mar 2012:
- 24 Feb 2012:
- 15 Feb 2012:
- 14 Feb 2012:
- 3 Feb 2012:
- 20 Jan 2012:
- 13 Jan 2012:
- 22 Dec 2011:
- 20 Dec 2011:
- 16 Dec 2011:
- 6 Dec 2011:
- 16 Nov 2011:
- 10 Nov 2011:
- 27 Oct 2011:
- 6 Oct 2011:
- Industry 4.0 Smart Services Dawn with Predictive Maintenance
- Indium Corporation Features Heat-Spring for LED Manufacturing at IMAPS 2015
- Focusing on four innovative applications, Merck unveils future display technologies at 2015 Touch Taiwan
- FORTREND Flexible Nano Liquid Diamond coated Touch Panel
- EverFocus Announces the Release of EQN100
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...