- 16 Dec 2011:
- 6 Dec 2011:
- 16 Nov 2011:
- 10 Nov 2011:
- 27 Oct 2011:
- 6 Oct 2011:
- Dell announced an addition to its all-in-one lineup, the 23-inch Inspiron One 2320. Funnily enough, the new design reminds us somewhat of the PCs that HP trotted out last month.
- 19 Sep 2011:
- 6 Sep 2011:Dell plans to release a smartphone shopping application this week, a move that mimics the tactics of competitor Apple as the tech giant ramps up marketing toward consumers ahead of the holiday shopping season. Dell's application, which will run on phones powered by Google's Android operating system, will let customers choose and pay for a computer, as well as customize its features. The app will also include product reviews in order to help tech buyers make their decisions.
- 5 Sep 2011:
- 22 Aug 2011:
- 19 Aug 2011:
- 16 Aug 2011:
- 11 Aug 2011:
- Seagate has shipped its one millionth solid state hybrid drive for laptop PCs after launching the product - Momentus XT - in spring 2010. Major computer makers including Alienware, ASUS, Dell, Sony and Toshiba now offer laptops powered by the 2.5-inch drive.
- 5 Aug 2011:
- 19 Jul 2011:
- 30 Jun 2011:
- 14 Jun 2011:
- 10 Jun 2011:
- 7 Jun 2011:
- 31 May 2011:
- 20 May 2011:
- 16 May 2011:
- 9 May 2011:
- 26 Apr 2011:
- 25 Apr 2011:
- 14 Apr 2011:
- 1 Apr 2011:
- 31 Mar 2011:
- 29 Mar 2011:
- 25 Mar 2011:
- 23 Mar 2011:
- 18 Mar 2011:
- 15 Mar 2011:
- 10 Mar 2011:
- 8 Mar 2011:
- Three new GKB SDI cameras to strengthen HD-SDI portfolio
- Software AG releases Intelligent Business Operations to handle next generation smart data applications
- Apotop i-Selfie brings you an innovative wireless Selfie snapshot experience
- ECS announces the whole new AMD FM2+ Platform motherboards
- EverFocus ENVR8304E wins Secutech Excellence Award 2014
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices in China fall in March
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODMs losing out as PC brand vendors turn to China supply chain for tablets
- Digitimes Research: Over 50% white-box tablets to come with phone functions in 2H14; MediaTek to benefit most
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...