- 5 Sep 2012:
- 28 Aug 2012:
- 24 Aug 2012:
- 17 Aug 2012:
- 14 Aug 2012:Qualcomm working with Dell, Samsung on Windows RT devices - sources (August 13) - Wall Street JournalQualcomm is providing chips for new devices from Dell and Samsung Electronics that run Microsoft's Windows RT operating system, people familiar with the matter said.
- 20 Jul 2012:
- 12 Jul 2012:
- 5 Jul 2012:
- 26 Jun 2012:
- 22 Jun 2012:
- 14 Jun 2012:
- 4 Jun 2012:
- 17 May 2012:
- 10 May 2012:
- 2 May 2012:
- 24 Apr 2012:
- 3 Apr 2012:
- 30 Mar 2012:
- 22 Mar 2012:
- 9 Mar 2012:
- 7 Mar 2012:
- 24 Feb 2012:
- 15 Feb 2012:
- 14 Feb 2012:
- 3 Feb 2012:
- 20 Jan 2012:
- 13 Jan 2012:
- 22 Dec 2011:
- 20 Dec 2011:
- 16 Dec 2011:
- 6 Dec 2011:
- 16 Nov 2011:
- 10 Nov 2011:
- 27 Oct 2011:
- 6 Oct 2011:
- Dell announced an addition to its all-in-one lineup, the 23-inch Inspiron One 2320. Funnily enough, the new design reminds us somewhat of the PCs that HP trotted out last month.
- 19 Sep 2011:
- 6 Sep 2011:Dell plans to release a smartphone shopping application this week, a move that mimics the tactics of competitor Apple as the tech giant ramps up marketing toward consumers ahead of the holiday shopping season. Dell's application, which will run on phones powered by Google's Android operating system, will let customers choose and pay for a computer, as well as customize its features. The app will also include product reviews in order to help tech buyers make their decisions.
- Connected Cars Drive ITS and New Services Boom
- LILIN is presenting the latest IR IP PTZ at Secutech Taipei 2015
- Improving performance using Antaira's management features
- Epistar promotes Co-activation Service, adopts DoB with HV chips to win over lighting brands
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Philips makes wise move selling Lumileds stake
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo smartphone shipments reach only 8-9 million units in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop over 30% sequentially in 1Q15 as small regional vendors suffer
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...