- 25 Aug 2010:Huawei hasn't announced when the phone will start shipping or what it will cost, only saying that the price "will be very attractive."
- 4 Jun 2010:
- 7 Apr 2010:China-based Huawei is considering negotiating a "mitigation agreement" with the US government - as Alcatel of France did when it bought Lucent in 2006 - in order to show its willingness to co-operate with the US. It is making the lobbying push in preparation for a potential bid for a unit of Motorola.
- 5 Jan 2010:Huawei has spread especially quickly across the developing world and it has benefited from large spending by China's state-owned mobile carriers as they expand their 3G networks.
- 8 Dec 2009:
- 1 Dec 2009:
- 24 Nov 2009:
- 27 Oct 2009:
- 22 Sep 2009:
- 8 Sep 2009:
- 1 Sep 2009:
- 12 Aug 2009:
- 13 Jul 2009:China has been a champ exporter, but the country's growth depends on developing other avenues of business too.
- 26 Jun 2009:
- 18 Jun 2009:
- 30 Apr 2009:
- 8 Apr 2009:
- 31 Mar 2009:
- 26 Mar 2009:Chinese telecommunications-equipment maker Huawei Technologies has won a contract to supply the network infrastructure for a cellphone service that cable-TV provider Cox Communications plans to launch in some markets later this year, people familiar with the matter say.
- 20 Mar 2009:Infineon sells US$68 million semiconductor solutions to China telecom equipment maker - Company releaseInfineon Technologies AG HAS announced that it has signed a letter of intent for framework purchase agreement amounting US$68 million with Huawei Technologies of China. Infineon will provide semiconductor solutions for Huawei in the area of central office solutions (CO), customer premise equipment (CPE) and mobile phone platforms.
- 10 Mar 2009:
- A group of leaders in the wireless industry comprised of Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei, Kineto Wireless, LG Electronics, Motorola, Nortel, Samsung, Starent Networks, T-Mobile and ZTE have announced a joint effort, referred to as the Voice over LTE via Generic Access (VoLGA) Forum
- 2 Mar 2009:
- 18 Feb 2009:
- 23 Jan 2009:
- 1 Dec 2008:
- 28 Nov 2008:
- 11 Nov 2008:
- 10 Nov 2008:
- 9 Oct 2008:
- 7 Oct 2008:
- 3 Jul 2008:China's Huawei Technologies said it has been selected by Mobilink, the largest GSM operator in Pakistan and a subsidiary of Orascom Telecom, to deploy a commercial WiMAX 16e network. In a statement, Huawei said the network will cover central business districts and hot spots in Islamabad, Karachi, Sialkot, Lahore, Faisalabad and Rawalpindi.
- Advantest to showcase ATE Solutions at SEMICON Southeast Asia, April 25-27 in Penang
- Innodisk's latest SSD hits the sweet spot
- Microtips pioneers wireless charging platform development to jointly create an industry ecosystem
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Microtips focuses on continuing revenue growth rather than rapid expansion
- QSAN Launches QCache 2.0 for XCubeSAN
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...