Jul 30, 11:22
Component orders for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in 2013 reportedly may increase from 9-12 million units each to over 15 million units as their pre-orders in Europe and the US are...
- Three new GKB SDI cameras to strengthen HD-SDI portfolio
- Apotop i-Selfie brings you an innovative wireless Selfie snapshot experience
- ECS announces the whole new AMD FM2+ Platform motherboards
- EverFocus ENVR8304E wins Secutech Excellence Award 2014
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
17-Apr-2014 markets closed
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Samsung 12.2-inch enterprise tablets unlikely to see strong sales in short term
- Digitimes Research: Google shifts focus to large-size tablet competition
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Hard disc drive (HDD) makers have been launching products for many different applications, hoping to attract demand from segments outside of the standard...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Seeing the 7-inch tablet market suffering from fierce price competition, several vendors are turning to focus on 8-inch and above segments to avoid profit...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...