May 11, 10:10
Taiwan-based solar cell makers Motech and Gintech reported April revenues with on-month increases of 8% and 3.9% respectively.
- ABB to acquire Power-One to become a global leader in solar photovoltaic (PV) inverters
- Heraeus purchases the Ferro Corporation solar paste business
- Advantech: Supporting the Photovoltaics Industry with All-in-One Solutions
- BIG SUN Energy launches 6" mono cells with 19.4% conversion efficiency and patented iPV tracker
- Revolutionary solar tracking system to expand solar penetration: The aspiration to become the Apple in solar industry
22-May-2013 markets closed
Taiwan-based solar firms have been expressing optimistic view about the solar market.
China-based large-size solar firm Suntech Power Holdings failed to pay back US$541 million in convertible notes on March 15 and announced the insolvency...
China government reportedly planned to announce the preliminary result of the anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation on February 20, but now the...
Neo Solar Power to merge with Delta's subsidiary, DelSolar
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...