Apr 16, 12:09
Taiwan-based solar wafer maker Sino-American Silicon (SAS) recently announced the acquisition of Japan-based semiconductor firm Covalent. According to Doris Hsu, president of SAS,...
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Heraeus Photovoltaics consolidates research and development in US
- Heraeus Photovoltaics features SOL9620 Series and the SOL9621 Series at Intersolar N.A. 2014
27-Aug-2015 markets closed
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Latest developments in PV pricing.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...