Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
Displays | 5h 27min ago
Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
IT + CE | 5h 37min ago
AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
Displays | 6h 7min ago
LTPS to become mainstream in handset industry, says CEO of Taiwan Display
Before Going to Press | 6h 37min ago
EPA loosen environmental protection requirements for TSMC planned 18-inch fab
Before Going to Press | 6h 58min ago
Touch Taiwan 2014: GIS displays new whiteboard products
Before Going to Press | 7h 5min ago
HTC to launch HTC Desire 820 in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 7h 35min ago
LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 7h 48min ago
VMware may look to form deeper partnerships with Taiwan white-box server players
Before Going to Press | 7h 49min ago
Panel makers see increased orders for vehicle applications
Before Going to Press | 7h 52min ago
AUO to expand in public and commercial segments with new lineup of Ultra HD displays
Before Going to Press | 7h 54min ago
Handset brands launching more Android Wear-based devices
Before Going to Press | 7h 56min ago
China TV vendors changing product mixes to focus more on high-end units for 2H14
Before Going to Press | 8h 13min ago
Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
Before Going to Press | 8h 21min ago
Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 8h 22min ago
Aug 27, 16:16
Microsoft will launch the 12-inch Surface Pro 3 in the Taiwan market on August 29 at a starting retail price of NT$24,900 (US$830), according to Microsoft Taiwan.
- Iceleads announces opening of Taiwan Branch Office to grasp local opportunities
- U-Reach delivers the largest and highest scalability standalone HDD/SSD Duplicator
- EverFocus will exhibit at Security Essen 2014 for showcasing the brand new solutions
- German MSO Tele Columbus chooses Compal Broadband Networks advanced cable gateway to support its growth strategy
- ABB and Volvo form global partnership for electric and hybrid bus fast-charging
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
27-Aug-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: All-in-one PC shipments to decline in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Intel discloses newest microarchitecture and 14nm process details
- Google I/O 2014: Samsung expands Gear portfolio with Android Wear
- Apple releases new iPod touch starting at US$199
- Apple introduces new entry-level 21.5-inch iMac
- Computex 2014: Intel unveils innovations for mobile devices, desktops and 2-in-1s
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Computex 2014 will be hosted from June 3-7 at the Taipei World Trade Center in Taiwan.
Notebook ODMs have announced their shipments in June
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...