Epistar, Genesis may benefit from Cree investment in Lextar, says Epistar
LED | 9min ago
Notebook panel supply expected to see 20% shortage in 3Q14
Displays | 15min ago
Supply chains ramp up production for 9.7-inch iPad
Displays | 16min ago
Foxconn to invest in AirSig
Before Going to Press | 22min ago
Demand of 3D ICs may not take off for 3 years, says Amkor Technology
Before Going to Press | 58min ago
China-based CTIEC acquires France-based CIGS business
Before Going to Press | 1h 16min ago
Taiwan market: HTC to launch new exclusive stores to promote aftersale services
Before Going to Press | 1h 18min ago
Niching looks to ramp up LED leadframe and FC CSP substrate shipments in 2015
Before Going to Press | 1h 42min ago
China to post highest growth in semiconductor manufacturing equipment spending in 2014
Before Going to Press | 2h ago
Semicon Taiwan 2014: Focus on new processing, packaging technologies
Before Going to Press | 2h 8min ago
Clevo chairman to develop innovation park in northern Taiwan
Before Going to Press | 2h 10min ago
Shortage of CNC capacity to remain until 2015, say unibody chassis makers
Before Going to Press | 2h 11min ago
Digitimes Research: CSOT expected to ship 25 million LCD TV panels in 2014
Before Going to Press | 2h 13min ago
China, Taiwan solar-grade silicon wafer makers plan to hike prices
Before Going to Press | 2h 14min ago
Tencent invests in DXY
Before Going to Press | 2h 15min ago
Digitimes Research: Samsung lowers US 7-inch tablet prices
Before Going to Press | 2h 16min ago
LDK Solar sees continued losses in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 2h 17min ago
Sep 2, 16:12
In addition to an upgraded version of the T100, which is set to launch at the end of September or early October, Asustek Computer is ready to unveil its new Transformer Book T300 Chi, a larger version of the T100 in January 2015, according to sources from the upstream supply chain.
- G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 Achieves DDR4 Memory Record at 4004MHz On ASUS ROG X99 Rampage V Extreme Motherboard and Intel Core i7-5930K CPU
- Iceleads announces opening of Taiwan Branch Office to grasp local opportunities
- U-Reach delivers the largest and highest scalability standalone HDD/SSD Duplicator
- EverFocus will exhibit at Security Essen 2014 for showcasing the brand new solutions
- German MSO Tele Columbus chooses Compal Broadband Networks advanced cable gateway to support its growth strategy
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
2-Sep-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand presence in sleep tracking industry
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: All-in-one PC shipments to decline in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Intel discloses newest microarchitecture and 14nm process details
- Google I/O 2014: Samsung expands Gear portfolio with Android Wear
- Apple releases new iPod touch starting at US$199
- Apple introduces new entry-level 21.5-inch iMac
- Computex 2014: Intel unveils innovations for mobile devices, desktops and 2-in-1s
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Computex 2014 will be hosted from June 3-7 at the Taipei World Trade Center in Taiwan.
Notebook ODMs have announced their shipments in June
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...