Fitness trackers in the lead as wearable market grows 3.1% in 3Q16, says IDC
IT + CE | 2h 42min ago
Camera module maker Newmax reports increased sales for November
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 2h 47min ago
Chip demand for iPads slows
Bits + chips | 2h 50min ago
Global October chip sales increase, says SIA
Bits + chips | 2h 53min ago
Rugged computer device maker Getac reports strong sales for November
IT + CE - Stockwatch | 2h 56min ago
Nanya posts revenue growth in November
Bits + chips | 2h 58min ago
HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
Mobile + telecom | 3h 1min ago
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
IT + CE | 3h 4min ago
Sinbon Electronics November revenues roughly flat on month
IT + CE | 3h 10min ago
Lite-On Technology sees November revenues increase
IT + CE | 3h 12min ago
General Interface Solution sees decreased November revenues
Before Going to Press | 2h 44min ago
Vietnam aims at 7.0%, 10.7% of total power generation for renewable energy in 2020, 2030
Before Going to Press | 3h 27min ago
Local governments in China temporarily suspend PV installation applications
Before Going to Press | 3h 28min ago
Darfon Electronics sees decreased November revenues
Before Going to Press | 3h 30min ago
Diode maker Eris November revenues rise
Before Going to Press | 3h 31min ago
China LED material, chip makers hike prices
Before Going to Press | 3h 31min ago
Synnex Technology November revenues up on month, down on year
Before Going to Press | 3h 32min ago
Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
Before Going to Press | 3h 34min ago
TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
Before Going to Press | 3h 36min ago
TSMC orders equipment for NT$13.5 billion
Before Going to Press | 3h 37min ago
Dec 6, 11:26
Despite many research firms' pessimistic forecast on consumer LCD monitor shipments, overall LCD monitor shipments are expected to stay flat from a year ago in 2016 thanks to rising demand for enterprise and gaming monitors. Since gaming LCD monitor shipments are enjoying growth, and their ASP and...
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan server revenues may reach NT$600 billion in 2017
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 vendors, top-3 Taiwan ODMs October notebook shipments down 22%, 12% on month
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments up on year after two years of decline
- Digitimes Research: Growing use of facial recognition increases demand for IR LED devices
- Join CAYIN at InfoComm MEA 2016 to discover the next-gen digital signage
- Clientron to introduce new 12" all-in-one POS Bello620
- Tatung builds highly energy-efficient commercial air conditioning systems with air-cooled and parallel chiller units
- TSTi establishes itself as a leading information service brand with implementation of ISO 20000
- Litemax Electronics Inc. unveils newest embedded SBC, AECX-APL0 with Intel Apollo Lake processor for cost-effective IoT applications
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
2-Dec-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
HTC is banking on its VR device to revive its business
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...