Percentage of 5.5-inch smartphone panels shipped to China increasing
Displays | 10h 45min ago
Touch panel makers see shipments for thin-film touch panels increase
Displays | Oct 1, 20:50
Mobile payment company Alliance Digital Tech to come online by year-end 2014
Before Going to Press | 10h 57min ago
Leadtek unveils wearable device for healthcare
Before Going to Press | 10h 57min ago
BLU makers Forhouse, BriView complete merger
Before Going to Press | 11h 54min ago
Japan Patent Office to cut examination process to 5 months
Before Going to Press | 11h 55min ago
Digitimes Research: Spotify to affect Japan Internet music service industry
Before Going to Press | 12h 3min ago
iPhone 6 Plus to account for 60% of total iPhone 6 device shipments
Before Going to Press | 12h 4min ago
Digitimes Research: ARM Mali to become mainstream GPU architecture for China APs in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 12h 19min ago
Quanta Changshu plants preparing for Apple Watch mass production
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 20:34
Leadframe maker Jih Lin to post EPS of NT$3 in 2014
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 20:24
New Wintel platforms may impact 4Q14 PC demand
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 20:18
ARM to set up IoT business unit
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 20:17
Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom to launch NFC mobile payment services
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 19:59
Windows 10 expected to have limited effect on boosting notebook demand
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 19:55
Samsung to host Tizen developer conference in China
Before Going to Press | Oct 1, 19:51
Sep 30, 20:59
Korea-based vendors are developing quantum dot TVs in order to expand their high-end TV range, according to sources quoted in a report from Korea-based Digital Times.
- The Fortrend OGS received U.S. Patent Certificate
- Celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Digital Signage
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- The incredible anti-germ performance of Fortrend Liquid Diamond
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments reach 24.47 million in 4Q13
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
1-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: On-cell touch panels unlikely to win favor in high-end smartphones in 2014
- Commentary: Panel makers need to be more active in developing products
- Digitimes Research: Youngfast, Melfas looking beyond G1F touch
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Touch Taiwan 2014 to be held in Taipei from August 27-29.
Flexible displays are expected to become more widely used in mobile applications in 2014. But how flexible will they be? Due to constraints in components...
China panel makers are continuing to increase their production capacity in addition to improving their technology. Some market observers say this is...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...