TPK reports 33% on-month drop for February
Displays | 7min ago
Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
IT + CE | 15min ago
Panel pricing declining in March, says DisplaySearch
Displays | 26min ago
Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
IT + CE | 34min ago
MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
Mobile + telecom | 35min ago
Taiwan market: 3G avergae download speed reaches 6.27Mbps, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | 2h 37min ago
Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 2h 43min ago
30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
Displays | Mar 4, 22:23
Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
Green energy | Mar 4, 22:20
ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
IT + CE - Stockwatch | Mar 4, 22:16
Worldwide server market grew 4.8% in shipments, while revenues increased 2.2% in 4Q14, says Gartner
IT + CE | Mar 4, 22:14
Samsung loses top position in global 4Q14 smartphone market, says Gartner
Mobile + telecom | Mar 4, 22:11
Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
Mobile + telecom | Mar 4, 22:06
Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
Displays | Mar 4, 22:02
MWC 2015: MediaTek intros 64-bit SoCs for smartphones and tablets
Bits + chips | Mar 4, 22:00
Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | Mar 4, 21:51
Casetek rumored to land chassis orders for iPhone for 3Q15
Before Going to Press | Mar 4, 21:49
TSMC wins processor orders for second-generation Apple Watch, say rumors
Before Going to Press | Mar 4, 21:43
Taiwan January manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Before Going to Press | Mar 4, 21:41
Mar 4, 16:11
Tong Hsing Electronic Industries, which provides assembly and test services for niche ICs and produces ceramic substrates for the manufacture of LEDs, expects its capex for 2015 to exceed NT$1.5 billion (US$47.8 million). The capex will be used mainly to expand its new factory.
- Indium Corporation features NC-SMQ75 die-attach solder paste at Productronica China
- Advantest opens registration for VOICE 2015 developer conference May 12-14
- G.SKILL releases the fastest DDR4-3400MHz memory kit
- Knowles Corporation celebrates 40th anniversary in Taiwan, showcasing multiple innovative solutions
- Advantest announces newest handler for testing advanced memory ICs
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
5-Mar-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 ships as scheduled for Xiaomi and LG product launches
- Digitimes Research: Nvidia steps up efforts for GPU licensing
- QuickLogic partners with Nordic Semiconductor on wearable sensor hub evaluation kit
- Calypto launches third generation high level synthesis
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...