- AOT expects 2015 LED lighting revenue proportion to double on year
- Global 3Q14 smartphone and tablet chip markets rise, says Strategy Analytics
- SanDisk reportedly looking for mobile DRAM supplier
- Inotera on schedule to transition to 20nm process technology
- Notebook vendors eye 12-inch notebooks
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- Foxconn taking different approach on patent management
- Taiwan solar cell makers set to lose US market
- USITC upholds findings that China and Taiwan PV makers have been dumping their products, says TrendForce
- Taiwan December manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- China market: China vendors to beef up competition for CNY2,000-3,000 segment, say sources
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers lower prices to maintain orders
- A quarter billion connected vehicles expected to be on the road by 2020, says Gartner
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
- AUO to recruit 1,500 new engineers
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Asustek ships 5 million, Gigabyte 3.6 million graphics cards in 2014
- About 70% of Taiwan PV makers to temporarily quit US market due to ITC judgment
- Still aiming at growth in PC market: Q&A with Lenovo Taiwan president Justin Liang
- Taiwan market: Acer aims at 2-digit on-year growth in 1Q15 revenues
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...