- Acer to set up China subsidiary to promote BYOC
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- BlackBerry targeted for acquisition, say sources
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- ITRI debuts metal 3D laser printing
- Panel pricing on the decline in May, says DisplaySearch
- IC Insights releases top-20 semiconductor suppliers in 1Q15
- Applied announces breakthrough technology for patterning copper interconnects at 10nm and beyond
- HTC may reduce component orders for HTC One M9 by 30%, say sources
- Digitimes Research: US, Japan firms dominate UA LED
- Taiwan unemployment rate down in April, says DGBAS
- Tablet vendors battle for supremacy in saturated CEE market, says IDC
- Fitbit maintains leadership share of wearable band market before Apple Watch entrance, says Canalys
- BizLink to see at least 10% revenue growth in 2015
- TCL looking to India and Brazil for expanding TV business
- Lotes sees strong 1Q15 gross margin, net EPS
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$1.5 billion in January-April, says MOEA
- LG to launch 2 flagship smartphones for mid-range segment, says report
- Asustek pushing 2 smartwatches designed by notebook and motherboard teams
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...