- iPhone 5c successor to feature FinFET chips, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Ultra HD TV shipments expected to grow nearly 150% in 2015, says firm
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Worldwide large-size TFT LCD panel shipments reached 154 million units in 2Q15, up 3.4% sequentially, says MIC
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
- Digitimes Research: RT Works launches robot to help people walk
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- LanMark posts profit for 1H15
- Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
- Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
- Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Elan Microelectronics reports on-year decline in July revenues
- China market: Huawei to offer business-use cloud services
- Makers optimistic about handset panel shipments to China in 2H15, says firm
- Samsung cutting DRAM capacity to halt price falls, says report
- China makers could surpass Korea in LTPS AMOLED capacity by 2018, says firm
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...