- TSMC 20nm wafer production delayed temporarily, but will not affect shipments
- HTC, Sony Mobile and LG shifting focus to mid-range smartphone models
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- FPCB makers Zhen Ding, Flexium to benefit from planned launch of large-size iPhones
- ARM to see pricing advantages against Intel in micro-server industry
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Young Optics reports increased on-year February performance
- Foxconn February revenues down on month, up on year
- TSMC, UMC post mixed results for February
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- Retailers in China drop LCD TV pricing by 30%
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- Consumer electronics market tumbles in China as major device shipments slide in 2013, says IHS
- China market: B2C transactions top CNY194 billion in 4Q13, says Analysys
- TWM, FET post January-February net EPS of NT$1.02, NT$0.61
- Chunghwa Telecom reports profits for February
- Gamania February revenues hit record
- Taiwan market: Consumer digital camera unit sales drop as much as 40% in 2013
- Acer February revenues up sequentially
- Delta Electronics February revenues down on month, up on year
- ZTE to deepen cooperation with Taiwan-based PCB suppliers
- Digital camera players offering cheap full-frame DSLR cameras to boost sales
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...