- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- Silitech reports flat performance for November
- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
- Winbond, Macronix post decreased November revenues
- EETI November revenues hit 37-month high
- USB-Type C solution provider Good Way to sell convertible bonds to Intel Capital
- Diode maker Eris November revenues rise
- Novatek sees November revenues down slightly
- Synnex Technology November revenues up on month, down on year
- Top-5 semiconductor vendors to hold a combined 41% market share in 2016, says IC Insights
- PTC expects AR to have more potential than VR
- Sigurd, CHPT November revenues increase
- TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...