- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- Haier entering tablet OEM business
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- Alibaba to set up venture capital fund in Taiwan
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- Samsung, LG and Sony to purchase 42% of global TV panel supply in 2015, says IHS
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- SMIC starts mass production for CMOS image sensors
- Universal Display reports 2014 performance
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments to China drop 7.7% on year
- Longer blades and new materials are affecting the global wind turbine manufacturing industry, says Navigant
- MWC 2015: Acer showcasing new mobile devices
- CNY1,000 Full HD smartphones a major focus for China vendors in 2015
- MediaTek founds investment arm with US$300 million
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...