- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman David Chen
- ASE to deal out cash dividend for 2014
- IC demand from China picking up, say Taiwan firms
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- Worldwide natural gas vehicle sales to total 37.2 million from 2014-2024, says Navigant
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- HTC to unveil new HTC One family products in April in Beijing
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- VIS signs OTP IP license agreement with Attopsemi
- LG Chem to invest US$100 million to expand China polarizer facilities, says report
- Getac Technology expects 2015 ruggedized device shipments to grow at least 15%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- China PV makers expect demand to rebound in 2Q15
- Foundry chipmaker Powerchip developing SoC for IoT
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- UMC snatches high-end 28nm chip orders from TSMC clients
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...